Not applicable

Susan's combination of 2 dresses one solid and one print

Susan,

I love your dresses that come in a set of 2 one solid with a short sleeve and one print that is sleeveless. I have ordered every combination that you have and am begging you to please make some more using different colors. Maybe something in yellow, and lilac, and grey, and sky blue I could go on and on. I live in Las Vegas and in the summer I wore nothing but these dresses. It is effortless dressing and one always looks good in your clothes. I am 61 years old and love wearing the sleeveless prints and I have a question to ask you. Is it possible for you to make liquid knit shrugs to go with all the pattern dresses? Right now I am using a few basic black and white shrugs but would love to have more colors to choose from. You have a winner with these dresses and I hope you will keep on making them and come up with new combinations. How about pink and grey? or Robin egg blue and yellow? If you couldn't tell I am in love with these dresses and would be so happy to see more colors. Thank you again for making such flattering dresses and a wonderful line of clothing for QVC. They are lucky to have you!!