Honored Contributor

Re: Style Insider: Top Wearable Fashion Trends 2019

[ Edited ]

I think most of these fashions are for youth, not the ones of us who gathered here and discuss fashion. 

Spelling tonight is not one of my virtues.

Honored Contributor

Have never liked athletic-type sneakers unless I am running or exercising....they look fine on someone under 40 but Ibdont like them on anyone older...especially with wide-legged cropped pants...,makes me cringe! No wrap dresses for me if you have to fuss with them to keep them closed...the faux wrap is okay since you aren’t flashing the boss and not knowing you are....love the other things....practical and not over the top....except for the fanny packs....just say no!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love wrap dresses, tortoise shell and have always worn beige and cream, beige and gray. 

Not a fan of dad sneakers, cold shoulder/shoulders.

Never owned a fanny pack, never will. To me they translate as hands free mom wear. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG  Thank you for posting, ECBG.  It is always fun to see what others think of fashion and to see what treats or tricks we are in for in the upcoming year.

Honored Contributor

I don't like any of it especially the Dad-style sneakers!  With my size 12 narrow feet and skinny ankles I would have clown feet!

I am a jacket girl and very happy to see blazers back. 

Honored Contributor

I couldn't listen. That accent always  grates on me. There are TV shows from down under ,I would love to watch, but I just can't.  Voices always have a great impact on me.

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne  We are in luck who love blazers.  We can wear biker shorts with them.  Man Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Dad sneakers - No, too clunky for me 

Wrap dresses - Yes, love them! Already own a few faux wraps in prints and solids. Very flattering on me. 

Ruching - ok - depends on garment 

One shoulder - I would be willing to try one on 

Tortoise jewelry - Own a necklace and ring already 

Beige - Not my best color for tops. Already own pants and shoes in a sandy beige color

Fanny packs - Ok for field trips with my students, but not a fan. Usually carry a small crossbody instead for hands free.

Red/Terra cotta - Already own red items. Would wear terra cotta.

Pale colors/Pastels - I have one pale blush pink cardigan and tank, but not my favorite colors.