Honored Contributor

No to it all.

The stripes on the boots are distracting and unappealing to me. 

The sweater is too big, and the sleeves are too long. It would look better with slim pants or jeans.

The skirt looks like a piece of fabric cut in a big rectangle and wrapped on her. My least favorite piece of the 3. 

Honored Contributor

No

Trusted Contributor

To me, those boots look like they have snakes wrapped around them...and since I don't like snakes, I'd have to say "NO" to those boots!!

Honored Contributor

I love the sweater and skirt.  I do not like the boots and I think they are a distraction to the outfit.  Apparently, boots with designs are big this year.  I am not crazy about them.  A trend that comes and goes.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Yes.  This is a pretty outfit but it needs an accent.  I'd use the boots, a scarf, or a piece of statement jewelry.

Super Contributor
Not to my eyes. They contribute to making it look like 3 separate sections. Each section could be interesting on its own, paired with something else. They go against that style guide that you posted---wear 1 unique item.
Respected Contributor

look of theRe: Statement Boots

The whole loom of the outfit is dreadful.  I don't like anything she's wearing.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Statement Boots

[ Edited ]

I don't think anything could make this outfit come together.  A hot mess.

Honored Contributor

In case anyone is interested in the boots, they also come in this color-

Respected Contributor

No to the entire outfit for me. I don't like the boots and I don't wear clothing that's oversized/too big. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~