Trusted Contributor

Springy colors. You can make anything work. ????

Beth is doing the SG show this AM.   I really enjoy watching the shows when Beth is there.

Pat why did you make that comment?   Many of us have been looking for soft summer colors.  We already have enough to wear "12" months a year.  Yes the bright pink and royal blue will work but soft pastels once in a while would be appreciated.  Susan talks about what "major big name designers" are selling.  Well they are selling beautiful cheery summer colors.  The show is half over and not a summer color has been shown.  I enjoy you and Beth together so will continue to watch just in case but again it does not look like I will be buying.  

Big sales in town because of the holiday so I may have to go to the B&M to purchase.  No easy pay (no big deal) but the prices in their ads are great.  Light summer colors have been there.  Hope the rain stops even if it doesn't warm up.  55 now but 62 tomorrow with rain forcasted..  Good days to shop and stay inside.

Everyone have have a wonderful holiday.  Please thank a military family for their service.

Honored Contributor

Re: Springy colors. You can make anything work. ????

While the Logo fashions are not for me personally, I love the colors that she uses. I wish that D&C and some of the other lines would offer some selections in these lovely shades.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Even I briefly watched the SG program today! Why? Because Beth was on rather than SG. What a pleasant change of pace. She's very easy on the eyes and ears. Too bad I can't stand Susan's mystery fabrics! Nice to see Beth on TV; she's very well received.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

I've never found Pat to give good fashion tips. Ever. She mostly wears black herself.

Jayne (& anyone else) is better by themselves.

Honored Contributor

Susan Graver has always favored bright jewel tones over pastels. I happen to prefer jewel tones but I know not everyone does. A designer should have something for everyone.

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

While the Logo fashions are not for me personally, I love the colors that she uses. I wish that D&C and some of the other lines would offer some selections in these lovely shades.

I agree...i wouldn't purchase LOGO...........did watch her in the beginning to see what she offered....but it was a "no" for me ...BUT i remember thinking she had some great colors

and shades and i also would like those colors...........she offers more dusty colors as opposed to "brights"

Honored Contributor

I don't wear pastel shades.  I prefer brights and want my prints to be big and splashy and colorful.

All the LOGO I've purchased have been her brighter colors or her darks ... none of the dusty shades.  

Same with SG ... I like bright colors ... but I absolutely DO NOT like her pinks or oranges.  BUT - her chartreuse and yellows are usually good.   I recently picked up one of her yellow shirts on a lunch time special (A230489 in lemon).

Her greens are NOT good for me.  Two green pieces I did buy I gave away..  Her grays are all over the map.  Every gray I got from SG is a different shade.  But that happens everywhere!

SG does good red and purple, and her dark blues are very nice.  Lighter blues not so good.