Frequent Contributor

I keep hearing the hosts say Side Stitch goes by another day of new many store. Okay does anybody know the other name it goes by? I love this brand and before you say it YES I know it’s overpri!ced! Great quality and style and works for me. 

Honored Contributor

I'd like to know too!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Tencel?

Honored Contributor

Check out Bella Dahl.  It’s a company that used a trademarked tencel named Tencera.  Shrug...just a guess.

Esteemed Contributor

Ash & Rose

Trusted Contributor

@NYViewer I love them too.  They are made from tencel and the fabric is beautiful.  They are expensive but I figure anything I wear that I enjoy is worth it.  

Nothing is more expensive than something that just sits on a hanger taking up space and never gets worn. 

The other brand (not cheap) that I have is Caslon, I believe i purchased at Nieman on sale.  

Not sure if Tencel also goes by Lycocell or if Tencel is made from Lycocell, but they are both listed on the Caslon shirt as fabric content. 

Honored Contributor

@NYViewer wrote:

I keep hearing the hosts say Side Stitch goes by another day of new many store. Okay does anybody know the other name it goes by? I love this brand and before you say it YES I know it’s overpri!ced! Great quality and style and works for me. 

not sure but have seen Side Stitch Bloomies

Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum wrote:

@NYViewer I love them too.  They are made from tencel and the fabric is beautiful.  They are expensive but I figure anything I wear that I enjoy is worth it.  

Nothing is more expensive than something that just sits on a hanger taking up space and never gets worn. 

The other brand (not cheap) that I have is Caslon, I believe i purchased at Nieman on sale.  

Not sure if Tencel also goes by Lycocell or if Tencel is made from Lycocell, but they are both listed on the Caslon shirt as fabric content. 

I think that lyocell is that fabric and Tencel is a "brand name" for that fabric I looked it up once .  like liquid knit for a rayon span fabric 

like everything else I have seen and bought Tencel at all prices and stores

Regular Contributor

I nelieve Caslon is a Nordstrom house btand.

Esteemed Contributor

@NYViewer wrote:

@NYViewer- It's Ash & Rose.  Aside from online shopping, there's boutique in Boston.