Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Sunday, May 27th

Good Evening!  I'm pretty tired, and may take a nap soon, but I wanted to post a little.

I got up at 3:00 a.m. (EDT) so, I think it is pretty understandable that I am so tired.  The flights home were much better than the flights going.  No delays, and the first (longer) flight was not full.  That seems rare these days, but then again it left at 5:40 a.m. on a Sunday.  

I didn't realize that you had lost that much height, Jean.  I have lost an inch (I think), so I'm 5'3".  That may change when I have my physical next month.  Our weather is pretty nice -- hot and dry.  It was hot and humid in Maryland, and they had storms yesterday and again today.  I find that 90 plus degrees here is more comfortable than 85 degrees and humid there.  

Great job in decluttering ladies.  I really, really, need to work on that when I have some time. Also need to call a halt to purchasing more clothes and shoes.

Soon after I got home, I visited DH and fed him lunch.  He was sleepy, and did not eat all that much.  I think he was happy to see me, but he may be concerned about me coming back.  I was thinking about going back there this afternoon, but I'm just too tired.  So, I will visit tomorrow morning. 

Interesting about Bob Mackie/Susan Graver.  I have purchased a couple of his tops lately, and they were less expensive than similar tops that she sells.  While I like her and some of her designs, money is money, especially when the quality is pretty much the same.

Welcome to our new poster.  Have a nice evening everyone and sleep well.

Hugs,

Linda

Honored Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time - Sunday, May 27th

Glad you made it home safely @LindaLatte

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise