Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@bstehl Shawn's wearing a dress by designer Derek Lam.  The dress was available (may still be) at both Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus.  Hint, hint...expensive.

***************Lets all contact CS at the bottom and ask them to pass on to mgmt How very much we appreciate hosts leading us to other sites and how very much we have enjoyed the lovely things we buy there!

Honored Contributor

There are two similar dresses:

N NICHOLAS Stripe Cotton Tie Front Shirtdress

Derek Lam 10 Crosby Tie Waist Shirtdress

Respected Contributor
At $400 I might have to watch for that dress to go on sale.......
Honored Contributor

@Iluvhandbags wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Hosts on QVC should wear QVC clothing.

Why? 

Maybe be all the clerks at the grocery stores should only wear meat dresses ala Lady Gaga....

Makes no sense. Reminds me of a child having a tantrum because someone has something they "can't have". 

Why...it's very simple.  They work for a "store" that has a large selection of clothing, and it's a great advertisement for said clothing.  It's a very simple answer to your "why".

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@winamac1

Win, I adore you...but is one of the very few issues that we disagree on. Heart

That's ok.  I still lubs you!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Iluvhandbags wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Why? 

Maybe be all the clerks at the grocery stores should only wear meat dresses ala Lady Gaga....

Makes no sense. Reminds me of a child having a tantrum because someone has something they "can't have". 

I don't think anyone is having a "tantrum" on this thread.  Your comments make no sense.

Esteemed Contributor

@Iluvhandbags wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Why? 

Wow! Speaking of childish, you might want to re-read your post.  Edit could be your friend.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn's dress

[ Edited ]

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Iluvhandbags wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Why? 

Wow! Speaking of childish, you might want to re-read your post.  Edit could be your friend.  

Lol  ITA Magic!!!!!

"tantrums" and "childish"....pot meet kettle perhaps! (to the other poster)

hi Magic!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Iluvhandbags wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Why? 

Lol  ITA Magic!!!!!

hi Magic!!!

Hi Win!  I have long been a proponent for hosts wearing the very merchandise they are hawking.  And why not?  Does it make people feel better to buy their Denim & Co. togs if they can say the host that sold it to them was wearing a BCBG silk blouse, Vince ankle pants and a Cartier watch.  Hmmmm, maybe.  Haha!

Super Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Iluvhandbags wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Why? 

Lol  ITA Magic!!!!!

hi Magic!!!

Hi Win!  I have long been a proponent for hosts wearing the very merchandise they are hawking.  And why not?  Does it make people feel better to buy their Denim & Co. togs if they can say the host that sold it to them was wearing a BCBG silk blouse, Vince ankle pants and a Cartier watch.  Hmmmm, maybe.  Haha!

I couldn't care less what the person "selling" it to me is wearing. I'm big enough to make my purchasing decisions on whether I like something or not. What the sales person is wearing is completely irrelevant..... 

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~