Does QVC sell the dress Shawn is wearing today?

QVC Customer Care

Hi @bstehl - Welcome to the forum! No, Shawn's dress is from her own closet today. Thanks for posting and tuning in with us! ~Kim

Trusted Contributor

Shawn looks lovely today.  Her dress is so cute!

Honored Contributor

Hosts on QVC should wear QVC clothing.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn's dress

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

@winamac1

Win, I adore you...but this is one of the very few issues that we disagree on. Heart

Honored Contributor

Totally agree Win!  Hosts SHOULD WEAR Q CLOTHING!

Honored Contributor

@winamac1I see no reason why they should.  I just think back to all the complaints about Lisa R changing into so many tops on Monday nights -  and I suspect there would have been just as many complaints if she'd stayed in one top.  In fact, if we went back, we'd probably find hundreds of posts saying they don't believe the hosts wear QVC when they're off the air.

Besides, I love seeing what the hosts choose to wear when they shop elsewhere.  Dressing completely in QVC?   Not something I'd love to do.  myslef.

PS - Just as I said earlier today - Shawn looked really good today - wherever she got the outfit!  Maybe if enough of us say we love it, one of the QVC designers will do a copy - GILI, maybe?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The only "clothing" I saw advertised today were the Sloggers Garden Boots.

Perhaps Shawn should have left all of her own things home and just worn those.

Honored Contributor

@bstehl Shawn's wearing a dress by designer Derek Lam.  The dress was available (may still be) at both Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus.  Hint, hint...expensive.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

Why? 

Maybe all the clerks at the grocery stores should only wear meat dresses ala Lady Gaga....

Makes no sense. Reminds me of a child having a tantrum because someone has something they "can't have". 

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~