Valued Contributor

I think it was so wrong to push him like that last night. I felt bad for him.. 

I'm so totally sick of the constant wearing of black.  It's so boring and silly.

I don't see the point, but it's actually depressing because it looks like she's always in mourning!

That's how we roll in the shire..
Respected Contributor

I honestly gave up, colors seem to be a problem too.

I flipped the channel, went back again, flipped again.....apparently everything sells for itself.

Valued Contributor

I appoligize but even if I am interested in what is presented I can't watch her.  She could be so good.  It is like it isn't QVC anymore but the Shawn Show.  Qvc, just mentor her.

Regular Contributor

My remarks weren't meant to be sarcastic! I just want the host to do their job! And as many on this forum have commented I don't sit with a computer on my lap.

Honored Contributor

Why do posters constantly make excuses for a host not doing his/her job?  If you didn't do your job at work, how long do you think you'd continue to have a job?  Maybe those of you who think not doing their job is okay don't work. 

It is the hosts' jobs to give pertinent information so that customers can make an informed decision to buy or not buy a product.  No one should have to fire up their computer or their smart phone and look up information that should be given by the host. 

Believe it or not, there are some people who don't have a computer or a smart phone.   

Honored Contributor

@Nitefall wrote:

My remarks weren't meant to be sarcastic! I just want the host to do their job! And as many on this forum have commented I don't sit with a computer on my lap.

Your comments weren't sarcastic at all but a few others' were. 

And you put this in fasion because it was about PMS so that is understandable. 

Honored Contributor

i think this thread would have been better suited for the suggestion box or an email to corporate. how do you even know that the measurements are on her card or any hosts card? why arent the measurements on the tv screen?.....which is where they should be.

when i want some answers i either get on my computer or call a customer service agent. it is much faster than complaining in the fashion forums.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

Not all of us wish to run to another room to look at the computer.

...and because it is her job to do so.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Trusted Contributor

Send an email. That might help more than mentioning your concerns here. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn Please!!

[ Edited ]

@cah wrote:

I think it was so wrong to push him like that last night. I felt bad for him.. 

I'm so totally sick of the constant wearing of black.  It's so boring and silly.

I don't see the point, but it's actually depressing because it looks like she's always in mourning!

@cah

I find this comment about black rather surprising.   "Being in mourning"  or "boring and silly" wouldn't have even occurred to me.   When I wear my favorite LBD out for the evening, I feel great, not "boring and silly".

Approximately 70% of my wardrobe is black ... I'm a Scorpio, lol.      If you've ever been to NYC, you'd notice many, many New Yorkers wear black.    Many consider it to be a sophisticated color and look.  I don't know Shawn's reasoning ... perhaps because it makes you look slimmer?