Trusted Contributor

Re: Shaun's Studio Park Pink Velveteen Pantsuit

Outdated and overpriced. Looks like something that can be found at Walmart for  LOT less.

Trusted Contributor

@LuvSoCal wrote:

@sktchy wrote:

I bought a Sofia Vergara velvet double breasted blazer and the (separate) matching pants.  I had to bring it home to try the pants on with higher/platform shoes.  I am 5 foot 3 inches and fear the pants may be too long.  They have the exagerated flair too so they would not look good if altered.

Plus - they make my legs look skinny !!!

The blazer was $39 and the pants $25.

Walmart has some decent clothes.

@sktchy I bet it looks really sharp on you. She puts out some cute things.

I might just post a picture in this outfit when I go out !  My girlfriend bought 2 of her pieces.  One was a sweater and another a blouse - which I saw her in and it was beautiful but made her look busty (I wouldn't tell her that - she might like that look herself)

Esteemed Contributor

@sktchy 

I took a peak at that blazer...very pretty!

In fact, I wanted to order it, but most sizes were out of stock and not at any of my local stores.

A very nice choice...enjoy wearing!

Respected Contributor

@sktchy 

I tried on that blazer by Sofia.  I was so very tempted to buy it!  It is nice and you cannot beat that price.  

I always poke around in the clothing section of Walmart. I have found some very good items!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

I did get this knit sweater blazer and love it.  It gives me a waist!  Hard to see in the photo but there is one button.  It is by Sofia.

IMG_1625.png

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward