Esteemed Contributor

Sharon F ( host)

[ Edited ]

I think she did a really,really great job on the D&Co show the other day. The best I have ever seen  She gave lots of needed info on every item and was calm and centered. .

I really enjoyed watching   the show .

(I  really needed to post this ,it has been nagging at me for a few days.......lol)

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

I think she did a really,really great job on the D&Co show the other day. The best I have ever seen  She gave lots of needed info on every item and was calm and centered. .

I really enjoyed watching   the show .

(I  really needed to post this ,it has been nagging at me for a few days.......lol)

@MalteseMomma  We've been discussing her in the LOGO subforum - I've been really liking her Saturday LOGO shows for the very reason you state - she gives us the necessary info that hosts used to give but many don't any more. She controls Goldstein enough to get through all the colors, tells us item numbers, and also asks the models what sizes they are wearing and tells us the size she is wearing.   I never paid much attention to Sharon before but she is excellent hosting the Saturday LOGO shows and many of us LOGO lovers agree.  Esp. in comparison to others who ost the shows and don't do nearly  as good a job.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee   What time is the Sat Logo show on?

Honored Contributor

Not a Sharon fan.  (Not sure why; she seems like a nice lady.)

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma  2:00 pm

Honored Contributor

Re: Sharon F ( host)

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

Not a Sharon fan.  (Not sure why; she seems like a nice lady.)

@faeriemoon   I always thought previously that she was kind of bland - no charisma, not exciting, boring.  But she sure does a good job giving us product info, as @MalteseMomma  points out.  Maybe I like her now because she is a stark contrast to a more deficient host with LOGO.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee,great, thanks  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma  BTW - she had a show on at 2:00 a.m. today I saw from the "Items Recently On Air" link with some clearance items.   You might want to check the products in that show.  That's not a usual show for her though.  On Sat. she also sometimes has items in A.M. Style ever since she got her regular 2:00pm show on Saturday, I assume because she's already at QVC.

Valued Contributor

If anyone wants to see the time of a program you can go to the top of this page or any other page, click on Shop QVC TV and you'll see the program guide.  Hope this will help many customers.

Respected Contributor

Sharon is one of my favorite hosts.  I love her Saturday Logo shows.  She takes the time to give the details I need when deciding to make a purchase.