Super Contributor

Re: Share Your Evine Purchases

What I really don't like about them is their sometimes ''return label'.  IF you don't like something and want to return it you never know if you will be sent a return label with the discounted price.  I just ordered something and had to return it and found out that I didn't get a easy return label and had to pay full price for the return shipping.  It cost me $13!!!!  It's a real c-rapshoot if you order from them.  Sometimes you get a easy return label ($6.99?) and sometimes you don't and them you pay though the nose!!  I think that's a very bad business model.  That's why I don't shop there very much, only if I know just what I'm getting. But I do mess up every once in a while and get something and have to ship it back aand PAY heavily for the shipping back.

BTW. this is a very strange spell check now.  What happened?  It's very hard to work with it.

Honored Contributor

@NoName wrote:

What I really don't like about them is their sometimes ''return label'.  IF you don't like something and want to return it you never know if you will be sent a return label with the discounted price.  I just ordered something and had to return it and found out that I didn't get a easy return label and had to pay full price for the return shipping.  It cost me $13!!!!  It's a real c-rapshoot if you order from them.  Sometimes you get a easy return label ($6.99?) and sometimes you don't and them you pay though the nose!!  I think that's a very bad business model.  That's why I don't shop there very much, only if I know just what I'm getting. But I do mess up every once in a while and get something and have to ship it back aand PAY heavily for the shipping back.

BTW. this is a very strange spell check now.  What happened?  It's very hard to work with it.

@plmokn

I suspect that 'sometimes' you don't get a return shipping label because sometimes you purchase with value pay. Often the value pay itself is less than the shipping charge you may incur using one of their labels!

They actually did me a favor not giving me a shipping label on the palazzos, that I purchased with value pay, that I had to return. I put them in a large yellow envelope and sent them back first class USPS for a whoppng.....$2.30!!!!! Yes they only weighed a few ounces...

Occasional Contributor

I realy like shopping at Evine. I have found their fashions are more to my taste i.e. don't seem to be matronly. I purchase Borghese, because there are no high end dept stores near me and even so the kits are cheaper from Evine. I love Borghese! I also like One World and have even bought it in brick and mortar - just find better selections and variety on Evine.  I love my Jambu flats and my Matisse boots. 

Isomer's is effective. Kate and Mallory can be a hit or miss with me, sizing issues, but seem to be much much better lately. Probably hit or miss for me because like most of the Q fashion lines it is an exclusive line for the channel. Those seem like the store brand at the drug store instead of national brands.. wink wink.. I liked the Brooks Brothers fashions and hope they haven't left Evine. Beekman 1802 has great products. I just tried them and my latest purchase was from the NV by Nick Verreos line. A spring car coat that was divine!

I don't have a lot of products from any one line other than Borghese, but I have had great service and have been thoroughly satisfied with their products, returns, and exchange service the few times I have used them over the last 10 years.

Occasional Contributor

Oh and I find their clearance prices really are clearance. Their regular prices are competitive, although shipping prices are high (aren't they all?). The shipping is quick! You can also shop around and find many days when the fashion shipping prices are slashed. $1.49 to ship a dress or jacket is GREAT!

I am afraid that I find shopping sale prices more reasonable at HSN and Evine than the Q.  When they say SALE price or CLEARANCE, the prices realy reflect that. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I am sorry to say,but clothes wise,not very good.I have seen other product a little  better.

Honored Contributor

Happy with One World and some other tops.  Much better priced.  And they are the only non-total jewelry network that is actually trying to SELL jewelry.