Trusted Contributor

SO disappointing to receive wrong item!

[ Edited ]

We find it, order it, see how many things in our closet will go with it, watch the tracking, only to open the package and it's the WRONG item, not what you ordered!

C'mon QVC, get it together, we deserve better than that.

I'm spending my money elsewhere, where I can get what I order.

ETA: And of course the item is no longer available.

Respected Contributor

Re: SO disappointing to receive wrong item!

I have had this happen at several retailers, never at QVC but at Macys, a big mistake once from walmart.  I don't think any retailer is immune to this.

Respected Contributor

Happened to me a couple of months ago. I ordered a Landsend top but received a different size and color. I sent it back with full refund, no return fee charged.

Trusted Contributor

It happens a LOT to me, with QVC. I can't remember it happening to me with any other retailer.

Honored Contributor

Fingers crossed, it hadn't happened to me with QVC but it happened with another retailer. I order shoes and they sent a totally different shoe in a different size.  I was fortunate that my friend liked them and bought them from me.  I'll never order from that retailer again.

Esteemed Contributor

I only remember it happening once with the Q sending me the wrong item. It was annoying, but easily resolved.

Lately Amazon has been bad...lost/no delivery of items they say is out for delivery, really late deliveries....by several days, wrong item...same brand,  but wrong item, wrong color...yadda yadda. 

I think it's just employee issues.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Trusted Contributor

Nordstroms. I ordered a cashmere sweater and was sent an old dirty tshirt. They made it really difficult to resolve also. So now I will only buy there in-person.

Esteemed Contributor

@Squirrels Are Trash wrote:

Nordstroms. I ordered a cashmere sweater and was sent an old dirty tshirt. They made it really difficult to resolve also. So now I will only buy there in-person.

@Squirrels Are Trash 

Wow...they usually have fabulous customer service. I would be very ticked off if any retailer pushed back when I called about getting a wrong item.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."