Trusted Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, OCT. 6)

Good evening ladies, hope all is well.

Jean - Thank you for starting us today.  Glad to hear you are good to go for surgery, I hope that there is a bed available when time for your surgery.  I will miss the forums on the Q, I don't alway write something ( not much happening around here), but I enjoy hearing from everyone else.  Yesterday I heard about them closing the boards, did they give a reason why?   The weather around here has been wonderful, this is my kind of weather.  I told DH that one day we will wake up and the temps will do a flip, this is how the weather seems to go.  Hope the rug dried for you.

Twinny - I can not imagine having 100 pairs of shoes, I have far less and have trouble wearing what I have.  I just don't go anywhere anymore.  I am glad you had a good time on vacation, I would love to go somewhere, we aren't planning on going on vacation until next year sometime.  I will keep Declan in my thoughts, I wish him well.

Fressa - You do keep yourself busy, I get tired just reading what you are doing.  I have received a few orders with out invoices, luckily I kept the items, but it would be a pain to have to get the invoice to send it back.

Linda - You are another one who is always busy, I have a hard time keeping up with you sometimes.  I have 2 Le Creuset dutch ovens, they were my dad's and when he died my mom gave them to me, they were too heavy for her.   Hope you find a landscaper soon.    I am not sure what Delphi forums are, I will have to google that, I am not very techie.

Well, off to watch a couple shows, hope everyone has a great evening.

Trusted Contributor

Do you remember Jonathon Redford, from the Q?  He has cancer and he is journaling his treatment process on Youtube.   I wish him the best.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for all of your prayers for Declan.  He is in good hands at the UW-Childrens Hosp but after many tests and scans, it's not known what kind of cancer he has.  They have been told that they will be staying at the hospital for at least 9-12 months. Or worse. They have wonderful family support as her sister and bil went through it about 6 years ago when their newly adopted baby girl was diagnosed with Leukemia at age 4.  She is fine.  Grandpa is a retired GI Dr and grandma is a retired Nurse.  

Glenda