Honored Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY, JUNE 23)

[ Edited ]

Charlene, never mind about the question I asked about the disbudding.  I looked it up and kinda wished I didn't (lol) 

Cleo is a cute name for the new little girl. 

Glad Davis remembered you :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY, JUNE 23)

Well I tjhought I posted earlier. I don't see it. Have had lots of difficulty with the new system. I am still here. Waving from the shade!!
Honored Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY, JUNE 23)

LindaR, you did post, on yesterday's post (lol).  Here it is:

I am over the changes. Have to sign in multiple times and then get kicked!!!

I haven't been able to keep up. With the constant delays I get irritated. Hope all are well!! Will try again later. At the dentist now!'
Esteemed Contributor

We had a nice lunch with our friend.  Then we went to Menard's as I was looking for a new outside clothesline.  They were on sale for $29.99 orig price was $39.99.  Then I went to Farm & Fleet for my SF licorice.  It was on sale for $1.99 per bag.  I got 2 bags.  Then we went to WalMart so that I could look at a baby shower registry & purchase a gift.  After waiting for 15 minutes for help, the computer was down & no luck.  My other purchase was a Sally Hanson nail polish.  My nails have been so hard to grow for years, but now they are quite lovely.When we got home, I had a message from the clinic.  I called them back & thank goodness my biopsy from yesterday is fine.  I have an appt. for next Monday, so the nurse said she would call me back to say if I need the appt. or not.  I would think that could be canceled.    OOps, the clinic just called & the Dr. still wants to see me on Monday for my followup appt.

Jean, I hope that all of your results come back good too.  It drives me nuts waiting for lab results etc.

Snicks, my infusion schedule is every 6-8 weeks.  I try to go 8 weeks & try to get them before we are going to take an extended trip.  

Linda R, this new system has made my computer super slow & I can't key from my tablet  for some reason.

Honored Contributor

Twinny, thank goodness the biopsy results were favorable. 

Image result for two thumbs up
Esteemed Contributor

Good news on your test results, twinny.

LindaR -- not sure if someone else already said this, but your post was on yesterday's thread.  Hope your dentist visit was okay.

Cleo sounds like a very nice name, Charlene.  The only time I went to Hawaii (July 2006), it was quite humid when I got off the plane.  I was pretty disappointed since I had heard that the weather was so nice.  Anyway, it did get better later during my trip, but I spent a bunch of time staffing a booth indoors (convention center) rather than enjoying all the exciting places.  Sounds like you really took in a lot of highlights.

Hope your dryer is an easy fix, Bernie.  I have a gas dryer here, and I replaced it a couple of years ago.  Fingers crossed that it doesn't brake down.  Not a problem for most clothes (especially during the summer), but I don't have a place to hang up my king size sheets, etc.

Fingers crossed about your test results Jean.

Respected Contributor

Hello ladies!  I'm glad your weather wasn't too bad Bernie. 

Linda, I really dislike the new forum and for some reason getting on seems to be a big deal for my computer.  We should do a late breakfast together soon!

Jean I hope the storm does not materialize, I know how much you love your sunshine and how disastrous storms can be.  Our medical bills are starting to trickle in now so I'm glad I am finally seeing what kind of damage we have done.

Linda how did lunch go?  Are the guys being welcoming with DH? So sorry to hear about DH's DGD, hope she gets to feeling better soon.

Snicks it is hot and humid here as well.  I laundered all our towels with bleach because this time of year they start smelling funny.  Wish I could get that smell out of my cabinets - eventually they smell like closed up cabinet. I love my jeans and wear denim most of all - jeans capris or shorts.

Charlene I was wondering about Daisy and Cocoabean.  Glad to hear they are on the mend.  I wanted to buy some misters yesterday for the chickens - might go back and get them! 

I've been pretty worn out, but this morning had some energy and went to the weightlifting class.  It felt good to be back in exercise class.  After that I drove to Austin - a top I had tried on yesterday was calling me, a simple white tee that just fit perfect and was flattering.  Today they were half price so I got a black one too and was happy with that.  I am home picking up doing laundry and every now and then I go get some things out of the rv.  Once we empty it out we will take pics and put it online.

Not much else going on here.  I'm making quesadillas for supper, and some pasta salad.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Kathleen -- good to see you posting.  The guys were pretty nice to DH today.  One of them (not a regular at that table) actually opened his milk carton and poured it into a glass for him.  I usually do that since DH can't figure out how to do so.  I was very impressed and happy that he was being taken care of.

Respected Contributor

Oh I have trouble with those milk cartons also!!!

Thanks for finding my errant post. Twinny I have had a couple of those procedures. Glad yours was fine. Charlene; love your goat stories. Cleo is a great name. Of course Davis remembered his best gal!!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Twinny--Great news on the biopsy report. I know you are relieved. I knew before I left the hospital that the results overall were acceptable. It was just interesting seeing all the reports online and also confirmed that my red blood cell count continues to be below normal.

Kathleen--It is good to see you posting. I have missed your comments. I just went to the insurance site to see if any of the charges had hit them yet as I'll not get anything until the insurance pays. Based upon the bladder cancer removal, it took them less than two weeks to pay the surgeon, etc. and slightly less than 4 weeks to pay the outpatient surgery facility.

LindaL--It is so good that someone was willing to help DH with his milk. It makes a big difference when those at the table are willing to help.

Charlene--Cleopatra  or Cleo is a great name for the goat. It takes time to recover from a trip to and from Hawaii. I saw today that they had another record high today.

LindaR--Good go see you posting also. We will eventually get used to the new format.

I'll be leaving at 6:30am in order to get to the appointment for the checkup. I also just confirmed the Thursday appointment with the urologist. I should keep track of the medical mileage.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.