Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY, 3/3)

LL, I am glad that you finally got your shot. Hopefully it will be beneficial to you. pinky ann, it is always nice not having to pay Uncle Sam. I like subs in the summertime when I don't want to heat up the kitchen. Gayle, sorry about your family mess again. I have no ideas to help you right now, but hugs are coming your way. A vacation will be so beneficial for my DH & myself.
Respected Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY, 3/3)

Jean: I am so sorry to hear about your niece. She has certainly had medical issues.

I went to a funeral today for a lady at church. She was just weeks short of turning 99. She had faithfully attended services until about a year ago. She worked into her 80's and had been in a nursing home for about ten years.

It was foggy and soupy today---did get a bit warmer in the afternoon. Tomorrow by this time we will be headed back down into the deep freeze with possible ice. We rescheduled our ladies group meeting for Thursday night. Several of us have a distance (rural areas) to travel. Some live only a few blocks away and that isn't an issue---but one who has a commute I appreciate the thoughts.