Respected Contributor

Re: Royal Family at Commonwealth Service

i love Sophie's hat.

Respected Contributor

The Duchess of Cornwall

William and Kate arrive to attend the annual Commonwealth Day service at Westminster Abbey

The Earl and Countess of Wessex

Honored Contributor

I think whoever dresses Camilla does a fantastic job.  She is not by nature apparently a "dressy" person, who prefers to be outside with the horses.

But she most often looks great, and is appropriately dressed for her position and body type.  Most often she looks very good! 

Having made some missteps in my own life, I think their unfortunate past is past, and I give them credit for moving on and facing the world.  She and Charles seem happy, she is filling her role in public well, and they seem content and focused on their jobs.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lmt wrote:

@lmt wrote:

William and Kate arrive to attend the annual Commonwealth Day service at Westminster Abbey

i like Kate's hat from this angle.  the color is beautiful - and she rocks Walker coats.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   I agree with you that Meghan's outfit is ill fitting and it's not necessary to see she is wearing a strapless bra underneath.  She apparently has taken to wearing extra tight fitting clothes of late.  Harry's choice of suits since his marriage leaves a lot to be desired and not a good choice and they appear to be ill fitted as well.  This is probably me but he has chosen a pointed shirt collar as opposed to a spread collar, so he should have used a Windsor knot for his tie instead of a singular knot.  Looks off to me, too thin a knot and the lining of his suit was to match Meghan's outfit.  At this stage, he needs a better stylist. 

Respected Contributor

From left: The Queen; Prince Harry; Prince Charles; Meghan, Duchess of Sussex; Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall; Prince Edward; Prince William; Sophie, Countess of Wessex; and Kate, Duchess of Cambridge. 

(From left) The Queen; Prince Harry; Prince William; Meghan, Duchess of Sussex; Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall; Prince Edward; Prince William; Sophie, Countess of Wessex; and Kate, Duchess of Cambridge at Westminster Abbey today

Respected Contributor

Prince William (L) and Catherine Duchess of Cambridge attend the annual Commonwealth Service at Westminster Abbey in London Commonwealth Day Service, Westminster Abbey, London, UK - 09 Mar 2020

Camilla Duchess of Cornwall Commonwealth Day Service, Westminster Abbey, London, UK - 09 Mar 2020 The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are carrying out their final official engagement as senior royals

Commonwealth Day 2020

Honored Contributor

I like Sophie's outfit the best, but I love Meghan's color....very pretty!

Respected Contributor

thanks for pix @lmt 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner. Camilla, like most English women I see in photos including the Queen, needs a much better bra with some lift. I think she usually looks nice but could look much better with a better bra.

@Somertime. About your tie comment, I think Harry is simply rejecting all things Windsor! 😉