Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I need something like that and should have ordered.  Today it rained.  It was 45 out.  I had to wear my winter coat because it's all I have with a hood.  

check "as is" in a month.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Hi Everyone!

I guess i'm done with DB for good, I ordered a faux fur this past winter and I'm not sure what kind of human that coat was supposed to fit!  Now I ordered the TSV and for me, it's so tight (snug) in the shoulders and arms, it's a challenge getting it on but it fits.  Just not a point in my life that I need to fight with a jacket.  Mine is going back.

His jackets never used to be like this, wondering if they switched factories to cheapen it up or maybe the fit was a bit for more petites?

Super Contributor

Was quite tempted to order this jacket when it was the TSV, but when I read the reviews from the ladies who had preordered and already recieved it, I changed my mind. Their complaints were the same as I see here; too snug in the arms and across the shoulders. This is why I have given up on ordering clothing and shoes from QVC. Just makes more sense for me to try on at the store before I purchase. Saves me money in return S&H also. Have been burned one too many times with sizing issues with clothing and shoes sold on QVC. Have a hard enough time with sizing, fit, and style of clothing sold in stores.