Contributor
Just saw a "clearance" item and watched the video to see how it looked in more detail. The featured price, which is what it was last featured as, was less than $1 more than the clearance price!!! 46.84 is not a clearance price, when the regular price was 47.18!
Super Contributor
OMG, that is ridiculous, trying to trick people.
Trusted Contributor
LOL. Isaac had a ""clearance"" item that was a whopping $5-off the regular price. Oh boy. That's QVC.
Respected Contributor

With QVC it is {#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}!!!!!!!!

Why shop @ QVC-I just purchased a ton of great things at 60-70% off @ Ann Taylor, JJILL, Banana REpublic, GAP and TAlbots....Oh, and the quality is far superior!

Super Contributor

Great catch. I watched the 'jewelry clearance' with Antonella today - items were reduced almost to the penny by the s/h charges - if you added back the s/h amount, it would total the regular price.

Super Contributor
On 1/6/2014 mgm2 said:

Great catch. I watched the 'jewelry clearance' with Antonella today - items were reduced almost to the penny by the s/h charges - if you added back the s/h amount, it would total the regular price.

Yes, I've noticed that they do this very often...not only for clearance items but on TSVs too lol!!!
Valued Contributor

It is their constant M.O. I have learned to be skeptical of anything on clearance. Also...they boost the s/h up to the highest they can get away with. Can they feel the love tonight? lol

Trusted Contributor
Sorry but qvc doesn't know the meaning of clearance unlike the southern channel.