Honored Contributor

During the "Gifts Under $50" show -- I'm in love with her jacket!!  Looks a little like soft chain material.  So unique; I'd wear it during New Year's or even less casual events.

Honored Contributor

Re: Rachel's Jacket Today, OMG!

Esteemed Contributor

Is it QVC??

MODS ????

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

yeah, that's unique and pretty. call in, buy the tsv, and ask to talk to her! lol! 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't see chains, but from a distance I can see why you would think that. It appears to be a perforated leather or faux-leather type material.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @tends2dogs, I'm loving that jacket also! I called our Producers Desk and they don't have any information about the jacket, they do not think it is a QVC item. You may want to post the question on Rachael's Facebook Page she may share the brand with you.

Honored Contributor

OMG.......way COOL!!!!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @tends2dogs, I'm loving that jacket also! I called our Producers Desk and they don't have any information about the jacket, they do not think it is a QVC item. You may want to post the question on Rachael's Facebook Page she may share the brand with you.

Thanks Alice.  I don't do Facebook, so perhaps someone that does will ask and post back??

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

her email is r_boesing@qvc.com

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

I checked her FB page.  Lots of interest in her jacket, but no response from her yet.