Honored Contributor

Re: Rachel's Jacket Today, OMG!

Do any of the hosts respond to facebook inquiries?

Nancy actually answered me when I asked about a gorgeous nail polish she was wearing in the wee hours but I got zippity do dah from Susan Graver when I asked about her jacket a few months ago.

I hear that complaint about hosts as well.

Is anyone else responsive?

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Nancy actually answered me when I asked about a gorgeous nail polish she was wearing in the wee hours but I got zippity do dah from Susan Graver when I asked about her jacket a few months ago.

Jill B. seems to answer questions.

Shawn never does.

Leah used to answer but in the case of her clothing, would never say where she got something, just that it wasn't a Q item and then she'd direct you to "something similar" sold on Q that looked nothing like what she was wearing.  I'm not sure if that's changed or not.

Honored Contributor

It was not my style.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

I rarely go to hosts' facebook pages.  Them not answering questions about fashion certainly does not surprise me.

If Nancy answered about the polish, it's because the Q has few polishes.  My pure assumption is that the hosts do not answer questions regarding clothing as they are spending a lot of money on high-end retailers while promoting the less pricey QVC lines.  Many customers on these boards know the hosts don't wear QVC clothing often, but I doubt many outside of these boards pay attention.

If they go on the hosts' facebook pages and see the hosts stating they purchased their top for $200 plus from Neimans and Bloomies and Nordies,  it may make other less savvy customers become aware.

That's my thought on the matter.

I don't understand many people's obsession with hosts' facebook pages.  It's just strange to me.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I am still waiting for a response from Kersten about a top she had on two weeks ago.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

I rarely go to hosts' facebook pages.  Them not answering questions about fashion certainly does not surprise me.

If Nancy answered about the polish, it's because the Q has few polishes.  My pure assumption is that the hosts do not answer questions regarding clothing as they are spending a lot of money on high-end retailers while promoting the less pricey QVC lines.  Many customers on these boards know the hosts don't wear QVC clothing often, but I doubt many outside of these boards pay attention.

If they go on the hosts' facebook pages and see the hosts stating they purchased their top for $200 plus from Neimans and Bloomies and Nordies,  it may make other less savvy customers become aware.

That's my thought on the matter.

I don't understand many people's obsession with hosts' facebook pages.  It's just strange to me.

@winamac1

no it wasn't a QVC polish.

I've only ever gone to a Facebook page for that purpose; who's is that? wear did you buy it?

Once was Susan's jacket and another time it was a dress that Sara (evine) was wearing. Sara responded that it wasn't an evine piece and I didn't press the issue...

What bothers me is that they push the whole Facebook interaction but apparently refuse to interact? What's up with that?! These are salespeople; not superstars!

Strikes me as incredibly arrogant...

Honored Contributor

Rachel responded today -- her jacket is by Eli Tahari.  

Good luck to all the fashion sleuths!  I could not find it online, it may be an older item or just sold out. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here it is...Bloomingdales sold out....$284

8670722_fpx.jpg

Honored Contributor

Ahhh...so it's sheer?

Didn't catch that in the pic of Rachel in it.

And nice to hear she responded!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo,

The one I posted doesn't have pockets like the one Rachael was wearing but the material is the same. I think this is the one she is actually wearing:

elie-tahari--womens-soho-rectangular-mesh-coat-product-1-18457157-1-355772691-normal.jpeg