Frequent Contributor

Rachel Boesing's Striped Sweater/Shirt on Gourmet Holiday???

Hi! Does anyone know if Rachel made reference to the striped, long sleeve sweater she had on yesterday's gourmet holiday presentation? It's so cute!! I want one too!! Thanks so much and have a beautiful, blessed day!!♥️
Honored Contributor

Re: Rachel Boesing's Striped Sweater/Shirt on Gourmet Holiday???

J crew cashmere roll neck sweater stripe snow dark berry

J.Crew Cashmere rollneck sweater in stripe

Frequent Contributor

Oh, thank you!!!! You made my day!!! God bless!!🙏🏻💙
Honored Contributor

I was interested in that sweater too but could not find it on JCrew.

I am always amazed that the hosts do not wear QVC clothing.  Can't they find something they like????  From all the posts here asking what the host is wearing it seems QVC is missing a major selling opportunity.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I was interested in that sweater too but could not find it on JCrew.

I am always amazed that the hosts do not wear QVC clothing.  Can't they find something they like????  From all the posts here asking what the host is wearing it seems QVC is missing a major selling opportunity.

The hosts do wear some of the clothes the Q sells. Some hosts more than others wear Q's garments.

Esteemed Contributor

Jane T mostly wears Q items.........no matter how bad it looks.  LOL

Respected Contributor

Rachel looks so good in everything.  I am always seeing posts here were someone is asking what is Rachel wearing.

Regarding the comments about wearing QVC clothing, all of the hosts do.  I very much doubt that it is a matter of choice.  It is most likely a job requirement. Respectfully, I must disagree with the comment pointing to Jane.  She is doing her job as all of them do, and they wear from a pool of sample garments that are available.  In the past few days, I've seen Jayne Brown and Terri Conn the same shirt in the same color.  Tolani, I think.

Back to Rachel pretty sweater, I guess that it falls in to today's holiday sales mode.  No QVC fashion today. Her shirt is in my opinion candy cane-like stripes and colots and suites the items being sold.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The hosts wear whatever they wish unless it's a fashion show, in which case they wear something from the show no matter how unattractive it might be.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

lol   I could never have applied for a job at QVC or many, many other clothing retailers if i had to wear only their clothing as I worked!

I actually like to see what the various hosts choose for themselves even when, as with Rachel and many other hosts, I can't wear what they can.

Esteemed Contributor

@PhilaLady1 Jane T........you missed the point  and  compliment by a country mile.

(so be it)