Esteemed Contributor

When one is in a casket, it is time for something dressier than jeans.

Honored Contributor

If you are 90 years old and you look good in jeans wear them!! I have seen plenty of younger women who look terrible in jeans (too tight,etc) wearing them.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Regular Contributor

Never give up jeans!!!  NEVER!  Growing old does not mean we have to give up style.  Buy good fitting, high quality designer jeans and work it!

Trusted Contributor

Don't understand why you think there should be a cut-off age on wearing jeans. I'm 65 as of yesterday & wear jeans everywhere when it isn't so stinky hot. I think a lot of it is the style of jeans that are worn, not the age. I've seen younger women in skin tight jeans that DO NOT have the body to for them. If you wear the appropriate clothing for your body type, then all is good. In hot weather, my daily wardrobe at home consists of denim Bermudas & a tee or tank top. 

Esteemed Contributor

Your mirror should be the only judge in what you should or should not wear.  In other words, like the Evil Queen in Snow White le tthe mirror mirror on the wall be your fashion critic. If you think you look bad, you will have a vibe of feeling uncomfortable in the outfit.  If you think you look good -- even if it's short-shorts and a crop top-- you'll step out in the world and rock it.  

Contributor

There is a little heart next to a box with a number on it on the lower RHC. We click on the heart, it turns grey showing you loved what that person said and the number in the box changes. I am sure you received counless replies but just in  case you didn't! 

Honored Contributor

A good dark wash straight leg jean has no age limit. Wearing this style with a nice top and ballet flats or a turtleneck and boots is a great classic ageless look IMO. If you like some of the trendier jean styles try them on and see how they look, and if you like them wear them. There are also trouser jeans out there that can be a bit dressier. I own straight leg, slim leg, trouser, subtle flare, and relaxed fit jeans, and I am in my 50s. I love my jeans. 

Honored Contributor

@Brigitta wrote:

I turn 75 next Tuesday and I wear jeans all of the time in fall, spring, and winter. I don't wear them often in summer because they're too warm. I wear pedal pushers or capris in the summer. I plan to wear jeans until.................the end!

@Brigitta

Next Tuesday? August 2nd?

That's my birthday too!! I'll be 56

Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

I will never stop wearing jeans!  It is very hard for me to not buy another pair of jeans when I see some I like or if they are at a good price!  I do wear the kind that flatter me!  I am a senior citizen and I know what I should wear and what I should NOT wear!!  Love my jeans!!Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Question about Jeans?

[ Edited ]

@Kookielady wrote:

By the way ladies-how do I put a heart symbol on my repllies?                                                                                                                                                                                           @Kookielady  Just go to the top of the box in which you are making your reply and click on the happy face!  You will see a red heart and then click on it!Smiley Happy