Honored Contributor
On 12/11/2014 MarthaStewardess said:

LOL, other than a pair of diamond earrings, I don't see anything I would consider to be posh. Lots of GILI which will probably be on clearance next week. Oh, and why is it that every year that the only host that presents anything considered "posh" is Lisa? I wish her well, but will be glad when this nonsense is over.

I don't think Lisa can be blamed that QVC offers next to nothing that's actually posh and very little that even comes close, preferring their now steady diet of computers, blenders and poo-pourri... This one show is about it, and it originally was a remote from NYC... It was a lot more fun then, before they switched to the faux party set-up they use now... Don't have a problem with her having hosted it, but for those of you who do, take heart, the 'nonsense' will be over tomorrow... Then, no doubt, some other 'nonsense' will ensue...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I'd have liked to have gotten the 'posh' Bronzo ring (there's something just so intrinsically wrong with the juxtaposition of those words...) featured on Lisa's FB page the other day, but unless it reappears tomorrow night, it appears to be kaput... I have to say, I'm really sick of all this hype and then they can't even deliver the goods...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor
On 12/11/2014 K a QVC fan said:If QVC cared about losing popular personality or thought such was the case, they probably would have paid out the salary, obviously they are not worried. There are other hosts who are great at the job.
On 12/11/2014 GoodStuff said:

I really have no interest in the "posh presents", but I probably will tune in to see Lisa's last show on QVC. I'll miss her, and I wonder if QVC realizes what a popular personality and effective saleswoman they're losing. I hope the show will include some retrospective and some appreciative farewells. I'm interested to see where new opportunities take Lovely Lisa next!

No one knows for sure, but I get the feeling Lisa is leaving QVC not over an unsuccessful salary negotiation or some dispute......but because she is ready for something new........probably something more substantial and meaningful than hawking Diamonique, control undergarments, and all the other stuff she has sold so successfully on QVC. I admire Lisa and anticipate she will have some excellent offers and opportunities. She is a smart, articulate, beautiful, and personable woman. I wish her well and expect great things.

Honored Contributor

My life isn't calling for posh right now, but I'll tune in for a bit to see Lisa say her farewells.

It's almost like watching the last MASH or the last Seinfeld or whatever else has come into my home for a very long time. It leaves an impression and fills a spot in the memory bank.

After that? Maybe nothing involving me as a viewer. Doesn't mean she won't go on, doesn't mean she won't be happy and successful. Just means we both get to pick another path in the woods without knowing exactly where that road will lead.

Super Contributor

Absolutely no interest in "posh presents", but like most everyone here, will tune in tonight from time to time just to see what's going on........will definitely not last until the end....I have no doubt that we will all be seeing or hearing about Lisa in the near future. Wink

Valued Contributor
On 12/12/2014 millieshops said:

My life isn't calling for posh right now, but I'll tune in for a bit to see Lisa say her farewells.

It's almost like watching the last MASH or the last Seinfeld or whatever else has come into my home for a very long time. It leaves an impression and fills a spot in the memory bank.

After that? Maybe nothing involving me as a viewer. Doesn't mean she won't go on, doesn't mean she won't be happy and successful. Just means we both get to pick another path in the woods without knowing exactly where that road will lead.

REALLY???? she is a show host. The same old same old products will still be there, just someone else selling them.