Respected Contributor

Everyone's experience is different but this was terrible for my already terrible nails!  They became even more fragile and peeled more than ever.  I had to stop using it.  I now use Nailtiques II and have better results.  Not perfecct, but better!

Frequent Contributor

I tried the Pink Gel Coat for the first time in August 2014.   It was part of the 10 piece sampler collection QVC offered with the 10 best products of 2013.  At first I loved it.  My nails looked stronger and seem to grow faster.  I was almost sold on this product - I ordered a 5 piece set for my daughter for a Xmas Gift - instead.

However, when my bottle ran out - I started noticing that my nails were starting to split.
I had read some reviews talking about this, but thought they were somehow mistaken.
Now, I don't believe they were.  After stopping - my nails have all split and I keep cutting them shorter and shorter - and they are now really short.  I haven't asked my daughter her opinion as yet.

I haven't had any problems with splitting nails before - and I don't really understand WHY they are splitting now, except that I quit using the product.  I was hopeful at first, cause the gel really did seem to work wonders on my nails.  But, now, I don't plan on ordering any more.

Respected Contributor

Nail treatments are so interesting! What works perfectly for some is a bust for others.  I don't get it.  I would have been tempted to try this TSV but I recently purchased Julep's Oxygen Nail Treatment A258214.  I love the color of the Julep product which appears to be slightly less pink than Perfect Formua.  Julep dries quickly and has been great for my nails.