Respected Contributor

Pearl necklace w/o pearl earrings

I just put the classic pearl earrings on WL. I have cream but wanted navy (my favorite) and pink to go with KJL pearls that I bought a million yrs ago and lost the matching earrings.

Does anyone have any ideas re wearing earrings other than pearls with the pearl necklaces?

Respected Contributor

Re: Pearl necklace w/o pearl earrings

I wear 14K gold earrings, and 14K white earrings, diamond earrings with my pearls. Of course I wear real pearl earrings too. Of course hoops always goes with everything it seems.

Linea's pearl earrings that match his pearl necklaces are really a must. They really are nice.

Valued Contributor

Lavendar, I almost never wear pearl earrings with my pearls but I did get Louis's to have the option. I usually wear diamond studs, gold or silver hoops or studs. For example, I'd wear gold hoops, cream pearls, with a gold bangle and gold ring. I like to mix it up.

Valued Contributor

Like Quila I usually wear metal earrings and bracelets with pearls. If it is an evening affair then I usually wear pearl dangle style. It's whatever you feel comfortable with, there are no rules!
Respected Contributor

Thanks. I have some beautiful marcasite earrings also that I keep forgetting about. I never wore diamond studs with pearls; I should think outside the box.

Valued Contributor

Lavendar: I too never wear matching earrings with my pearls. Gold, silver, diamonique all look good with pearls. I'm not crazy about the matchy look and not crazy about the pearl stud look on me. I'm loving a hoop or a dangle.

Respected Contributor

I'm a matchy girl. I feel odd wearing non-pearl earrings with pearl necklacess. I'm nutty that way.

Valued Contributor

I have real pearl earrings I wear with Louis' pearls. They coordinate beautifully. Of course, I managed to grab lots of Honora studs when gold was affordable, so I have them in white, cream, black, pink, brown and grey.
Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know if Louis's pearl stud earring sets (J287991) are going to be reordered? TIA