Trusted Contributor

Pat looks so nice today (7-10-17)

Pat looks so nice in the Louis del Olio dress that she is wearing today.  The shoes and jewelry work with it as well.  She always seems so nice.  The color suits her very well.

New Contributor

Re: Pat looks so nice today (7-10-17)

I love Olio. His clothes are of wonderful quality and great for work.

Respected Contributor

Pat is a QVC Star - I always enjoy her shows - she is not obtrusive and explains the products so well.  She looked great.  Not to take away from her, but most women look good in Linea.

Honored Contributor

Pat is such a beautiful woman, no matter what. That color is also wonderful with her hair. 

But that dress adds at least 25 pounds on her. I'm sure it's an exceptional dress, Louis is a fantastic designer.  It's not easy to wear some shift dresses without it looking voluminous. 

Honored Contributor

I love Pat's longer hair with the bangs.  The bangs made all the difference in the world.  She seems to have stepped up her game all the way around with the way she dresses, her make-up, hair, etc.  She looks fantastic.

However, I can't say that I thought the dress she had on this morning was the most flattering for her figure.  I had no idea who made the dress she was wearing when I tuned in this morning but my thought was that it wasn't for her body type.  Then I found out it was LDO during the presentation. 

Honored Contributor

I love Pat but she looked terrible in that dress. 

Honored Contributor

I was wondering about that dress, I love the color. I do think you have to be very thin to not have it add pounds. But hey she still looks great and she's a lovely woman.

I only own one Linea piece, it's a dress I bought years ago to go with a handbag. Cause I'm nutty like that. It was way too big for me and I could never get the smaller size. I kept it hoping to alter it but it sits unaltered. I'll try it on again. Whatever he called the color...it goes with Kors luggage color bag. 

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

I agree that Pat herself looked wonderful, but that dress would be hard to wear.  It appeared to have too little to no shaping.  It's hard to wear a dress cut straight down on the sides.

Respected Contributor

I didn't care for the dress on Pat.  That color was not flattering either