Honored Contributor

I have been wondering what Paulas clothing line is like.  I have admired this top 728-002 since its been on and I finally ordered it today in the coral.  I hope I like it for me as well as on Paula.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I used to be a die-hard Paula Deen hater.  I've mellowed and figure everyone deserves a second chance.  Her line appeals to me, especially at the lower prices.  I ordered the chiffon kimono as a cover up with tanks when I don't want a heavier cardigan.  Have to cover those upper arms, you know.

Honored Contributor

You hope you like it for Paula...????   I hope you like it for you.   

Honored Contributor

The OP said she hopes it looks as good on her as it did on Paula.  @chrystaltree

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I used to be a die-hard Paula Deen hater.  I've mellowed and figure everyone deserves a second chance.  Her line appeals to me, especially at the lower prices.  I ordered the chiffon kimono as a cover up with tanks when I don't want a heavier cardigan.  Have to cover those upper arms, you know.

I have not mellowed where Paula is concerned, however her clothing line has cute pieces and good prices.  I hope you like your new top.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie

did you have two posts on the topic?

maybe that is why the other one was poofed?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Nope not 2 posts, dang I could not find this one.  Guess I have egg on my face, I did not get poofed.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

The OP said she hopes it looks as good on her as it did on Paula.  @chrystaltree

@tansy, the OP's last sentence says she hopes she likes it for herself and for Paula.

Honored Contributor

Re: One of Paula Deens tops

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@tansy wrote:

@tansy, the OP's last sentence says she hopes she likes it for herself and for Paula.

That's not how I read that last sentence, @Lipstickdiva.  She said "on" Paula.

Contributor

I normally do not purchase from Evine; however, I noticed a picture of Paula at her restaurant in Gatlinburg and ask about the top and was told she has fashion on Evine.  I since have purchased 5 of her tops and love them.  I am an apple shape and thus they fit me perfectly.  I felt the quality was equal to Susan Graver.  Most of my clothes are Susan Graver's.  Hope this helps.