Respected Contributor

I was going thru my closet and I have been buying a lot of One World form Evine. I have several of their items I have bought in mutiple colors. I like the fact that they change their prints on the same shirt or dress say and it looks completely different. Unlike some - that just do the same print in different color ways. The more I buy of their brand the more I like it. Something a little different - may not be for everyone. But, I  do think it works for all ages. And, if you ever read any of my other posts - I like black - their clothing is my punch of color.

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

I also like the One World tops but I haven't bought any lately as Winners in Canada didn't bring any in this past summer like they did for 2 summers in a row. I think that this brand also private labels for Style & Co which is a brand that Macy's owns and which is also sold at Hudson's Bay in Canada.

Winners only brings in the summer tops which are short sleeved for the most part. I also have some of the longer sleeved tops that are Style & Co polyester chiffon. What I like is the boho look to these tops since I wear a lot of jeans (skinny jeans and jeggings or capri jeans in the summer) with them.

I wish The Shopping Channel in Canada would bring in the One World clothing too

Honored Contributor

I too am not a real pattern/color gal but was attracted to some of their prints.

But most of my One World is their solids..

Honored Contributor

I like One World a lot too, and did purchase a few of their tops this past summer and got a lot of use out of them. The fit was great and they washed up nicely, it is a nice punch of color!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I also have several One World tops.  Their light weight sweater weave tops are ideal for winter days here in Florida.  I have multiples of a style I like, different patterns.