Respected Contributor

If You Buy Over $50.00 At Kohl's Online Do You Still Get kohl's Cash?

I saw some fashion items online that they no longer sell in the stores but would you still get the Kohls cash? I lvoe the Kohls cash as you can spend it on anything in the store. Does anyone know? TIA

Valued Contributor

Re: If You Buy Over $50.00 At Kohl's Online Do You Still Get kohl's Cash?

If that is the promotion they are running, then yes. I rarely shop in Kohl's, but do order online, and just recently received a $10 Kohl's cash coupon via email when they had that promotion. It is good after Christmas, however. 

Contributor

Yes you get the cash when you order online, and you can redeem the cash online too. I have done it many times.

Trusted Contributor

I've been totally disappointed with Kohls over this very thing.  I've placed three large orders for Christmas on-line, all of which should've gotten the Kash, and I never received the Kash emails giving me my codes for it.  I called about the first one, the lady made a big deal about me double checking my junk file (I don't even have one becuase I use my email at work), then she sends me an email with codes and the Kash is already expired so I can't use it!  I didn't even bother to call back on the other two orders - figured it was my loss.  So, that's my experience with ordering on-line during the Kash giveaway.  It was definitely no special for me!

Respected Contributor

@Shogirl wrote:

I've been totally disappointed with Kohls over this very thing.  I've placed three large orders for Christmas on-line, all of which should've gotten the Kash, and I never received the Kash emails giving me my codes for it.  I called about the first one, the lady made a big deal about me double checking my junk file (I don't even have one becuase I use my email at work), then she sends me an email with codes and the Kash is already expired so I can't use it!  I didn't even bother to call back on the other two orders - figured it was my loss.  So, that's my experience with ordering on-line during the Kash giveaway.  It was definitely no special for me!

I have never not received my Kohls Cash, pain in the rear that it is. You should call, again, or take all of your eligible receipts in to a store & have someone help you. If you will actually use it, it's worth a bit of trouble.

Honored Contributor

I dislike the entire Kohl's experience, whether on line or in the store.  Too gimmicky for me.  

Valued Contributor

I'm not a big fan of Kohls bc it seems like they always have certain restrictions when using the Kohls Kash. I bought a Fitbit HR and tried using my Kohls Kash- wouldn't let me, apparently the Fitbit was one of the restrictions it applied too. I hate that type of deal, if a store is gonna give you coupons or Kash- you should be allowed to use them on any item!!!