Respected Contributor

Re: Oh my goodness! A man who packs his wife's suitcase :)

On 6/6/2014 ennui1 said:
On 6/6/2014 sparklestar said:

Some people just go on and on and on about nothing. It's amusing.{#emotions_dlg.glare}

We can add you to the list, then?

Not sure what "list" you are referring to, but feel free ... I'm sure I am on many lists around here, as are you.

Super Contributor

On 6/5/2014 demitra said: This is a funny (to me, anyway). Long story short.....my husband got a hotel room for our 20th anniversary as a SURPRISE for me. When he drove up to the hotel, I said I CANNOT stay here.....I don't have clothes, toiletries, etc. He said, let's just go in and SEE if they have a room available. I refused and stayed in the car. I was not in a good mood (for other reasons) and really resented that he wouldn't listen to me. Well, in a few minutes he opens the door from the hotel closest to the car and motions me in. I was FUMING! I went in, and he opened a door, and there was rose petals AND bouquets of roses all over the room. He had my toiletries, clothes, underwear, and EVERYTHING, right down to my nightly cuticle cream and lip balm! I was STUNNED. STUNNED, I tell you. It was so sweet and so unexpected. He did everything perfectly except he brought flowered panties to wear with white pants!!! Lol So, I guess I could count on him to pack for me if neededSmiley Happy

That is a lovely story. What a sweet very thoughtful man. He had to have that very well planned out in order to bring it all together correctly. Thank you for sharing your story.

Super Contributor

On 6/5/2014 Sheesh said:

I travel a lot and I really know how to pack--I'm like a professional packer---LOL---when I travel on vacation with friends---they marvel at my packing---and always say "geez, I wish you could pack for me!" So, having someone who is a great packer is a real bonus---and I bet he loves doing it for her.

Care to share any secrets? I'd love to hear any and all that you have to offer.