Valued Contributor

He certainly belongs with the Kardashian's. Is there anything that family won't do for publicity. He was being interviewed and Kim acts like such a "noodle brain". Kayne is such an expert on everything. He's a low life, crass, mannerless jerk!! Perfect for Kim!

Regular Contributor
On 2/9/2015 brunette8706 said:
On 2/9/2015 Anonymous2012 said:

I saw the video of the reaction of Beyonce and Jay-Z (her husband). Their faces looked HORRIFIED when they saw Kanye getting up on the stage with ""Beck"". Their faces changed to smiles and laughs when he got off the stage as they saw Kanye was just kidding about making another speech on the stage.

I saw the interview with Kanye also with Kim by his side. She also looked HORRIFIED as he discussed the unfairness in it all. In this case I agree with him. I have no idea who ""Beck"" is and Beyonce came out with a wonderful album that I have listened to all year. I personally think that Beyonce should have won that award. We all have freedom of speech and he has the right to say how he feels. But I personally believe he should not express himself on the stage as someone is receiving their reward. It's disrespectful.

Well you are not the ""Academy"". You don't feel that Beck deserved the award because you never heard of him? Some people may never have heard of BeYonce. That doesn't make sense. He is just a BIG MOUTH sore loser who always has to put his .02 cents in. So you are saying that you agree with him? He goes off stage to verbalize on TV that BECK should have given his award to Beyonce! Who does that? I call him a sore loser has been!

LOL

ok. Well I demand a recount.

Honored Contributor

He's delusional .... and stupid. Kanye thinks his opinions are fact! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

The Grammy are decided by voting (their peers), so all these other talented people can't be wrong. He needs to be dis-invited from the next one. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Regular Contributor

#whotheheckisbeck

Valued Contributor
On 2/9/2015 stevieb said:

There is nothing, absolutely nothing... redeeming about that sawed off little dipstick...

And really, who is he to decide who should and shouldn't win what...?

And yes, Beyonce is over rated... talented but over rated.

Personally, I don't care who won, but if I was surprised at all, it was that Sam Smith didn't win that one...

You said it all, my thoughts exactly. And as for Sam Smith......now he's a class act! What a well mannered young man. Thrilled for him with his four wins. I could, and sometimes do, listen to him all day long!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Regular Contributor
On 2/9/2015 brunette8706 said:

I saw the video of the reaction of Beyonce and Jay-Z (her husband). Their faces looked HORRIFIED when they saw Kanye getting up on the stage with "Beck". Their faces changed to smiles and laughs when he got off the stage as they saw Kanye was just kidding about making another speech on the stage.

I saw the interview with Kanye also with Kim by his side. She also looked HORRIFIED as he discussed the unfairness in it all. In this case I agree with him. I have no idea who "Beck" is and Beyonce came out with a wonderful album that I have listened to all year. I personally think that Beyonce should have won that award. We all have freedom of speech and he has the right to say how he feels. But I personally believe he should not express himself on the stage as someone is receiving their reward. It's disrespectful.

Well you are not the "Academy". You don't feel that Beck deserved the award because you never heard of him? Some people may never have heard of BeYonce. That doesn't make sense. He is just a BIG MOUTH sore loser who always has to put his .02 cents in. So you are saying that you agree with him? He goes off stage to verbalize on TV that BECK should have given his award to Beyonce! Who does that? I call him a sore loser has been!

LOL

ok. Well I demand a recount.

The fact that some may not have heard of Beck does not discount that he has been around for years and IS an artist. I hope his winning will cause people who have not listened to his music to do so and see why he won. Even if it is not a genre everyone likes..doesn't make it less worthy.

I believe the Academy actually DID show that they honor artistry by picking Beck...someone who may not be the obvious choice, but is very deserving. Kanye is such a self centered jerk. Beyonce won three awards. Why does he only jump the stage when it has to do with her? Beck can rest easy while he recalls that Kanye's little rant about Taylor Swift meant absolutely nothing to her career. Though I can look past his horrible personality and say that Kanye is an artist in his own right...that does NOT give him the right to behave like this and be so demeaning to OTHER artists. He is classless, rude and ridiculously rigid in his definition of art He believes that only what is familiar to him is worthy. To be a well rounded artist, you really should look beyond what is in your own circle and your own comfort zone and embrace many types of music.

Respected Contributor
On 2/9/2015 lovesrecess said: Love Annie Lenox and she still sounds incredible and looked great as well n that slim black gown. I wasn't watching till a friend called and told me she was on; so glad I didn't miss it! I couldn't watch it with all the brainless behavior.

I saw it! Annie Lennox belted out her song and sounded fabulous! it was amazing! She is the model of a classy woman.

I saw her interviewed recently where she had a strong opinion about female entertainers being responsible for setting a good example for young girls. Not the slimy, trashy, poor examples that many other entertainers embody- Love her values.

Respected Contributor

ITA. Hope KW fades into oblivion with his wife, the sooner the better...

Trusted Contributor

His antics are rude and strike me as a childish ploy for attention. I know he was trying to be funny, but he wasn't.

Trusted Contributor
And besides, Beck has been selling discs big time for a h_ll alot longer than these no-talent slobs. Beauty fades, stupidity last 4ever.