Honored Contributor
On 2/9/2015 Knitgirly said:

ITA. Hope KW fades into oblivion with his wife, the sooner the better...

The sooner the public learns to ignore them, even when they're at their most attention seeking obnoxious, and also to ignore the tabloid media (TV and print) that created and perpetuates them, the sooner that might actually happen... One thing for sure, the world as we know it wouldn't even note a blip on the radar if they both were put on a rocket ship to Jupiter...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I don't understand why KW worries about awards for Beyonce. She has plenty of them. I read on her wikipedia page today that she has 20 Grammys already, among her many other awards.

I really doubt she feels unappreciated. She certainly shouldn't.

Valued Contributor
Perhaps the organizers of the various award shows should submit in advance of the program a list of winners so that Kanye can decide if he deems them worthy of winning their awards? After all, he is the ultimate authority on everything (especially Beyonce).
Honored Contributor
On 2/9/2015 LuvitorLIT said:

There is no hope for Kanye I may be in the minority but I think Beyonce is overrated, there may be one or two songs that I have liked since her career started but not enough for me to either buy her CD or pay to see her in concert. I think they continue to allow Kanye to attend just for that reason....what's he gonna do this time?

Real singers don't need all that with the dancers and acrobatics, I would find it distracting honestly.

Annie Lenox, Tom Jones, AC/DC sounded fantastic and added a nice breath of fresh air to the Grammy's.

I agree. There is so much mediocrity in the music world, but if you'll notice, none of them are mediocre looking. It's more about how attractive you are than how talented you are. Women with actual singing talent don't need to dress like strippers on stage. Madonna is a beautiful woman, but I think she looked absolutely desperate prancing around the stage half naked at her age. Of course, she's a bazillionaire and I'm not.. so maybe she's right. Katy Perry and Beyonce are another two of questionable talent. Taylor Swift seems to be a genuine talent.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

Beyonce has been well promoted by JayZ. She has talent but not a great vocalist. I notice here lately that she has been appearing with very little clothing and in some raunchy videos. Are JayZ and Kanye competing for the most embarrassingly clad wives?

Not applicable
I saw the incident on Inside Edition. HE is disgusting and I have no respect for people like that. I hope all his fans and supporters fall off the face of the earth. Watching Jay Z and Beyoncé smile, laugh and jokingly tell him NO on stage with Beck ticked me off even more. I cut the TV off after that.
Honored Contributor

Simply my opinion, but I think he's an arrogant, rude jerk. I've seen him on TV and heard an interview on the radio where he stated that he was a "genius" and needed to be treated as one. Sadly, he wasn't joking.

As for Beyoncé, she does nothing to put a stop to it. Sitting there smiling, while he pulled this antic again, makes me think less of her. She should have the professionalism to state categorically that she does not agree with what he's done on either occasion. Her silence is deafening. I think she's pleased that he makes such a fuss on her behalf.

I had recorded the Grammys and only just watched it. I listened to his performance tonight, just to try to be unbiased. I fast-forwarded through it after half of it.

There were other performers - notably Annie Lennox - who actually sing, without all the backup and posturing and dancing. What a powerful voice. (Seems to me all those things some of the other performers use are a cover for a mediocre talent.)

Respected Contributor
On 2/9/2015 Anonymous2012 said:

#whotheheckisbeck

#broaden your musical horizons. (Lol)
Honored Contributor

no class

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Regular Contributor
On 2/9/2015 birkin baby said:
On 2/9/2015 Anonymous2012 said:

#whotheheckisbeck

#broaden your musical horizons. (Lol)