Respected Contributor

@sam96 wrote:

I have these Munro Eve booties in black in my cart...still debating if I should or not.  This is about as high a heel as I can do.

image.jpg

I got these in the grey (really more of a taupe color) and LOVE them. They fit like a glove in my regular size, the heel height is super comfortable, the suede is very soft and supple, and the style is on trend without being over the top crazy. Can't wait to wear them! 

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@sam96 wrote:

I have these Munro Eve booties in black in my cart...still debating if I should or not.  This is about as high a heel as I can do.

image.jpg

I got these in the grey (really more of a taupe color) and LOVE them. They fit like a glove in my regular size, the heel height is super comfortable, the suede is very soft and supple, and the style is on trend without being over the top crazy. Can't wait to wear them! 

I know I'm a bit old fashion but I wear suede in cooler weather so would wear tights with these.  Will you?  There is always such a debate about bare toes with peep toes.

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@sam96 wrote:

image.jpg

Jonbon ...those are adorable!  i saw them in the store and loved them!! Smiley Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@sam96 wrote:

image.jpg

Jonbon ...those are adorable!  i saw them in the store and loved them!! Smiley Happy

Ok, so I caved and bought them! 😄

I don't mind wearing them with tights so I'll get a lot of fall use out of them!

Trusted Contributor

@sam96

Yay! Glad you caved.

Contributor
I got two pairs of Kut from the Kloth ponte pants (one black and one plaid), a pair of brown NYDJ ponte pants, four Halogen tees, a long ivory cardigan, and I super splurged on a James Perse black jacket. I still have two pairs of boots in my cart...
Valued Contributor

I. Can't. Stop! Just ordered this and will wear with my black Munro booties!

image.jpg

I was enabled by @lolakimono 😂

Respected Contributor

@sam96 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@sam96 wrote:

image.jpg

I don't mind wearing them with tights so I'll get a lot of fall use out of them!

I hope yours fit and that you like them as much as I do. I probably won't wear them with tights, as I will mostly wear mine casually with jeans and live in a warm place where I can easily wear them throughout the late fall without socks, but the black ones should be great with tights in cooler weather. 

Honored Contributor

@sam96 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@sam96 wrote:

image.jpg

That is the style in the fall--wearing with tights!!  Enjoy!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

image.jpg

This number by Sam Edelman is my favorite find from the sale. It combines all the elements l was looking for: suede, fringe, and grey. Also, the heel height and toe shape are "just right." The one caveat: l can only wear them when it's "dry" outside, lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~