Honored Contributor

Nicole's Bikini 🌞🌅

So cute. I'd be wearing that if I looked like she does, wow. She's in Australia with Keith, they had some beach PDA too. I know she stays out of the sun, she must be slathered in sunscreen.

Nicole-Kidman-Polka-Dot-Bikini-Keith-Urban-2018.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Nicole's Bikini 🌞🌅

I didn't recognize her, I thought at first it was a child. Are they sure it's NK, she looks short and small?

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of the bikini, but she looks great in it.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 Here's the full length version that doesn't cut off her legs. It's Nicole, same woman in polka dot bikini is in a steamy kiss with Keith Urban on that beach. So it better be Nicole 😊

Nicole-Kidman-Keith-Urban-Kissing-Beach-Dec-2018.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 I agree with you.  I've seen lots of pictures as many of you have and she has almost no boobs, I mean very, very flat because she's so skinny.  That's true of a lot of these actresses and models.

This one looks like she has some boob.  I never thought she went out in the sun at all.  I've read little blips about her and it led me to believe she hates and stays totally out of the sun.

When she was making that movie that first brought her to the public with Billy Zane and they filmed on the water with the boat, I remember she talked about how hard it was to stay away from the sun because she burned so easily.  That and she has very, very curly hair that was one friz ball when it got wet.

That was a long time ago but I always remembered that.  I wish my brain would remember useful stuff but it has a mind of it's own...so to speak.

Honored Contributor

perfect "polka dot" bikini for her body style

She looks great.

Trusted Contributor

ACE0FA56-D1B4-4D7D-9C9D-F2C51C8E19D8.jpeg

Super Contributor

Did anyone notice shes carring today 's Q2's Big Deal in her beach bag?  

Honored Contributor

Didn't notice that but someone needs to tell Nicole that there's an easier way to get those abs than doing pushups on who's it!

Oh! Wait!  Come to think of it she'd probably rather do what she's doing than wear that belt on the TSV.

Esteemed Contributor

That is one cute suit.  Like the ruffles.