Trusted Contributor

All of the open front sweaters and coats. These are items for the cooler/colder weather. Why don’t they have the option of at least a button or two?  It’s almost as ridiculous as the 3/4 sleeve sweaters.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Is anyone else tired of..

Just purchase a cardigan with buttons.  You can leave them all unbuttoned or button one in the middle for the top.  

Esteemed Contributor

@K9buddy  Give me wool winter coats!! Not polyester . . . that cwap is cold. QVC is in PA and should have a clue about what will sell for winter wear and what won't. I don't get their buyer's thinking. (Guess they aren't thinking.)

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

What's wrong with 3/4 sleeves?? That's all I wear, all year long! I can't stand sleeves hanging all over my wrists and hands!! I love the invention of 3/4 sleeves in fashion! Cha-Ching! 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I usually put a snap, hook or velcro on the front of those or tie them in front.  I don't like the hanging open. If I want 3/4 sleeve tops I just push the sleeves up or can leave them down.  But I know many do like these styles.  

Respected Contributor

I love 3/4 sleeves but not on coats/jackets.

Same with the open front - don't mind them on cardigans.

Respected Contributor

Living in an area with 4 seasons, I like having options and have a use for some 3/4 sleeve and open front outerwear. However, I purchased a 3/4 sleeve coat and finally gave it away as my arms were always cold. Never again. If it’s cold enough for a coat, I need my arms covered and want buttons, snaps, or a zipper. I’m fine with an open front cardigan or light jacket in spring. I have a few summer-weight cardigans with 3/4 sleeves and like them in place of a vest.

i have found that the option of a single top button, snap, or hook and eye closure makes the traditional open front style more versatile. 

Valued Contributor

Yes, tired of ugly fashion in general.  Sweaters with open fronts with folds of fabric and backs 6" longer than the front.  There should be one line on QVC with classic comfortable clothes in assorted great colors.  Kind of tired of olive and rose brown especially.  And way too much poly/span fabric.  QVC seems to believe if it sparkles, has zippers grommets or embroidery or ruffles or peplum or bell sleeves it will be popular.  And to sift thru pages of clothes I do not want to wear is time consuming.  One good quality line with just basics would be appreciated.

Esteemed Contributor

I love open front, at least half of my sweaters are open.  You can remove them without messing your hair.    I also love 3/4 sleeves because they keep out of the water if you are cooking.

Honored Contributor

My arms are so short I NEED 3/4 sleeves.