Respected Contributor

Re: New linea ponte maxi skirt...oh-oh....

Valued Contributor

Re: New linea ponte maxi skirt...oh-oh....

On 1/4/2014 kate2357 said:
On 1/4/2014 Qulia said:

I am 5'6" and with my usual 2" heel height they are perfect. Love them with boots and shooties. I don't see myself wearing them much in the spring and summer when I'm more likely to wear lower heeled and flat sandals. The skirts just seem too visually heavy to me for those seasons. I'll switch out to my Linea maxi dresses then. Anyway, I found them to be extremely comfortable and perfect for me for fall/winter. Great with boots on a cold day. I'll report back if I find myself living in them come spring. You never know. Wink

Oh, and Louis did say that the skirt can be shortened without ruining the drape and line. He may have said that both during the presentation and on his blog.

you're probably right about the skirt looking too heavy for summer. It's just that living in Seattle...it never gets too hot and I still seem to wear black. Was thinking I might be able to pair w a tank and a white jean jacket...or even the new red ponte jacket. I would have to roll the waist to wear w my sandals/flip flops.

Kate2357, come spring I may be styling it as you suggest. I love the sound of it.