Honored Contributor

After struggling for YEARS with too much bulkiness in tops, I have finally settled on a fix and wanted to share!

First, I discovered DOUBLE LINED RAYON TOPS on Amazon.

Here are pictures of what I ordered and tried:

IMG_0887.png
So, what's wrong with this one? It is heavy but it does give support without binding. Because it is double-lined, must take great care on/off because makeup on the neck seam is VERY DIFFICULT to remove!

Then, I ordered this also just to see:

IMG_0889.png

PERFECT! Great double-lined comfortable and supportive fabric! Perfect under EVERYTHING (especially since I am suffering from shingles and cannot wear a bra!)

Then, I discovered something...the inspiration for these body-skimming tops comes from "skims" ....a brand I am just becoming familiar with and loving mostly!

Yes, it is based on KK and her clan, which I am not a fan of. However, I'm now on board because the fabrics and craftsmanship are great. Started my venture out on "Poshmark" where there are lots of choices!

My "finds"

IMG_0894.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I buy these tops (not necessarily that brand) from Amazon.  I use them in the winter for layering.  For me they are perfect for that.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@LTT1 They are beautiful, glad you found something great.

Valued Contributor

@LTT1   Thank you so very much for sharing!

Honored Contributor

I buy thin long sleeve tops or tees  like that from Amazon or Shein.  I wear them year round.  In warm weather I push up the sleeves.  In cold weather I wear them under sweaters and jackets.  Don't have any that are double lined.  Thanks for sharing.  

Honored Contributor

@LTT1   I wear a cuddledud shirt similar to what you found in the winter under shirts/sweaters, but I like the option of all the colors that you found!  

Even in the summer - most days - I wear a sleeveless tank top.  Most pants rub on my belly so I like a cami to keep my pants from rubbing, finding something other than white or black is difficult.

I am not much of an online shopper, especially Amazon, but I might have to investigate their tank tops....thanks

Honored Contributor

Congrats on finding the right thing!  When you can't it's a royal pain!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 

Great color choices!
Have never purchased from Amazon and don't wear anything but natural fiber.
I do wear silk items very similar to your suggestion during the winter under other things on very cold days. Otherwise, I'm usually wearing a silk cami under everything 365 which are purchased locally at vonMaur or Dillard's.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady @ECBG @Mom2Dogs @chrystaltree @Puggywuggy 

Thank you all for reading, commenting and providing excellent suggestions!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~