Honored Contributor

Re: New color (black) available in last season's super pretty floral cardigan!

Thanks for the great review CathyRD! My sweater shipped today so I will probably receive it on Monday. Looking forward to playing with items I already own to wear below it.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

I can't wait to get this sweater. Thanks Cathy for all your ideas. I have the dark navy and tried it on with the new lace skirt in blue (thanks Gardens) and its a great combo. Hope Louis gets to bring the lace skirt in black!
Super Contributor

Hmm ... maybe I need to add this sweater in Navy to go with my Navy Lace? Never thought from "on screen" photos that those 2 would work together, but if Gardensla and Sammijo both vouch for that combo ...

Spent a bit of time yesterday playing with my new Black Floral sweater, and just wanted to add it's a jewelry magnet (okay maybe I am Smiley Wink ... Linea Perfectly Pink or Mocha Mist Pearls, Linea Black or Clear Faceted Beads, Pale Celadon green jade and pearls necklace, angelskin coral, classic white pearls, champagne keshi pearls, big strand of big fossilized clam shell beads in shades of grey, greens and blues that just never quite looks right with anything else looks MADE for this sweater ... this sweater is the biggest winner in my closet in a long time!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the great reviews! Mine has arrived at the Chicago UPS hub, should receive maybe Monday......well, we'll see how that goes. LOL
Trusted Contributor

Just received my black floral sweater and seafoam tank. The black floral is to die for! I loved the blue print, but this has a deeper richness. I'm always amazed by what a difference color can make and how well tuned Louis' eye for color really is.

Even those of you who don't like florals (a la IM) will love this sweater.

Honored Contributor

On 4/21/2014 Sammijo said:

Just received my black floral sweater and seafoam tank. The black floral is to die for! I loved the blue print, but this has a deeper richness. I'm always amazed by what a difference color can make and how well tuned Louis' eye for color really is.

Even those of you who don't like florals (a la IM) will love this sweater.

Mine arrives sometime today.

Respected Contributor

My black floral cardigan arrived and it is splendid! You all were SO right, and I was very hesitant to order this as I am a L or XL in sweaters and was afraid this on top might make me look very huge, like an upholstered English chintz arm chair.

But no! It fits beautifully in XL with a soft drapey look that is very slimming, as is the black background and edging down the front. I absolutely love it and I would never have ventured into this fashion territory without all these great reviews.

I have the butterfly wing sweater and this one is much softer and more elegant, feels like cashmere when it's on. I tried it on with black pants and a soft grey silk knit shell, long silver necklaces, and wow, very luxe yet so comfy and perfect for everyday wear. I think it could be dressed up so easily too.

Highly recommend!

Honored Contributor

My black floral cardigan arrived this afternoon and it is very pretty in the floral print. I like that the grosgrain is black instead of white. It has more year round usage with the darker grosgrain. The sleeves are 3/4 length and I ordered my usual Small in Linea tops. I wear a 38B bra for reference and it was semi fitted on me. I just put the sweater over my head without unbuttoning it. Those who have the ivory WK tank, it looks lovely with that underneath and the cardigan unbuttoned. Same for the new geranium pink color. I am unsure which color tan tank to use-- twig, dark tan? Have to play with both to see what blends the best with the tans in the floral design.

If I had gone down a size to XS, the cardigan would have been fitted and most likely gapped at the bra line as well.

Respected Contributor

I received my new black floral sweater with the seafoam tank. They are lovely. So glad I ordered.