Esteemed Contributor

I intended to post about some new QVC fashion items that I thought others may have overlooked, but with the forums being taken away, I don't feel like giving free marketing to QVC, so I will not.

Respected Contributor

Re: New QVC items

[ Edited ]

You know the expression "made ya look"?  That's what comments about fashion items on this board made me do.  With that gone, I will not be looking at new fashion items, and possibly making a purchase, nearly as much as I have been.

"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart" Anne Frank
Respected Contributor

And how many times did someone see an item and could not locate it and another poster found it? That was a sale. That will not happen anymore. I am sure that will not make much of a difference for sales, but it is goodwill they are losing.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe,

and I would have looked, so good for you!

The only time I ever looked at "fashions" on QVC was reading what someone posted about them on these forums.

And I won't be looking now either.

I knew about holiday shows and things from here the forums.

I don't know if I'll join another site

as good as it may be, maybe a season is over. 

I have a lot going on and probably need to keep simplifying everything.

I'm sad about the closing but I probably spent too much time here. 

Now I can stop to smell the roses along with all the other things in life.

I might change my mind later on.

I know I will miss many friends and 4 legged too.

Sorry, your post just got me going.šŸ˜Š

And that was the great thing about these forums. Just to be able to say whatever and also see what everyone was looking thinking and yes buying.

I find it hard to imagine that QVC will be very successful in the future.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

I totally understand your feelings. The whole decision to end these forums stinks. Thank you for your posts in the past. 

Honored Contributor

Re: New QVC items

[ Edited ]

@on the bay 

I hope you are going to Pro Boards  "Q Forum Friends".  It's SO very much like posting here!  They're already testing posting pictures JUST while I was at work today!!!

The "baby" just waking up is my avatar!Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

You got me, too!

Since they've been showing new by the week and not by today, I don't even try to peruse through it. Too long.

Honored Contributor

Hi @ECBG!

Thank youSmiley Happy

I may take a break for awhile. But I think I will join eventually.

I'll just stick around here with the deer and any Shadow news or picturesšŸ˜ until these close.

I have a lot going on taking care of my daughter and littlest grandchild,

so its probably a good thing for me to take a break for awhile.

It does sound like a good place.

I'm happy there will be a place for all of us. So give your beautiful boy a hug from A Bay and you too until we meet over there!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"