Valued Contributor

Need help finding necklace and earring set to go with outfit

I bought A 287292 Quacker Factory set in Kelly Green. It has white polka dots on it but also has some rhinestones on the tank. The neckline is low on me and I need a necklace to fill it in. I am having a tough time finding something to wear .Thought a white plastic beaded necklace ( 17 inches ) with white beaded earrings would look great but nowhere to be found and I have looked online everywhere!

I tried a silver necklace but it is too thin. I do have a black plastic necklace and matching black button earrings but not sure how good that would look. Any ideas?

No Image Found This doesn't show it but the print on the cardigan has white polka dots on it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Need help finding necklace and earring set to go with outfit

I would avoid costume beads, which can look cheap. If you must have white, how about pearls?  Large baroque pearls would work, if you have them. I have large Baroque south sea pearls, but there are freshwater Baroque pearls on the market which look good. I don't wear clothing  pieces with rhinestones on them, so I would find it difficult to choose jewelry for such items. It sounds as if the embellished tank is "jewelry" enough, to be honest.

Respected Contributor

I think you need to check out Eye Candy Jewelry, there's some great pricing on Hautelook now.

I have several pieces and are very pleased, also off5thavenue has some great Vince Camuto pieces that would work well too.

Unless I'm "investing" in jewelry (all the real stuff), I'm "cheap" buying costume jewelry so I look for great reduced pricing.

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much for your suggestions!

Honored Contributor

Oh I can't see wearing pearls with this casual top at all! Pearls, really? Can't picture it! There is a lot of darling costume jewelry out there now! Even try Kohl's, they have cute pieces. Don't limit yourself to buying matching earrings and necklace. Too matchy-matchy. Anything goes now! Have fun jewely shopping! One of my favorite things to do! Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@elruth

Simon Sebbag at Nordstrom Rack-

Honored Contributor

@elruth

Carolee at Belk-

Honored Contributor

@elruth

Givenchy at Belk-

Honored Contributor

@elruth,     I am a believer of less is more.  I would forget the necklace and go for a bold earring in white and a bracelet to match or similar.  That should narrow down your search.  Good luck with your search.    Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Have you tried it with a cami underneath? I know you asked for jewlery but 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval