Honored Contributor

Need New 👖 ? J. Crew Fit Lab

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Need New 👖 ? J. Crew Fit Lab

@lolakimono, this looks interesting, but the only J.Crew in Delaware in the factory outlet store at the beach, which is about 65 or 70 miles from me.  I wonder if the outlets are doing this.  I always head down after Labor Day, so I will probably check it out.  Thanks.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl

Does JCrew have an outlet store in Rehoboth Beach?

@SXMGirl wrote:

@lolakimono, this looks interesting, but the only J.Crew in Delaware in the factory outlet store at the beach, which is about 65 or 70 miles from me.  I wonder if the outlets are doing this.  I always head down after Labor Day, so I will probably check it out.  Thanks.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox, I looked tonight and that is what I saw online.  I usually head down there in September, so I will take a look.  It is listed at Tanger at Seaside Outlet Drive.  I have no idea which area it is in, but I probably will look for it.

Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl

It is on US 1 in one of the 3 outlet areas down there, we were on vacation in that area last month

@SXMGirl wrote:

@I am still oxox, I looked tonight and that is what I saw online.  I usually head down there in September, so I will take a look.  It is listed at Tanger at Seaside Outlet Drive.  I have no idea which area it is in, but I probably will look for it.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox, I know generally where it is at, but I hate having to either cross over Route 1 or have to do a turn to get back on the other side.  I usually check out any stores on the south side when I go down and then on the north side when I am leaving the beach.  Seaside to me would be on the side where the QVC outlet was located, rather than the bay side.  I guess I will find out in a few weeks.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

So excited to see this !

Which stores have the live custom embroidery this Thursday (8/16) 5-8pm?

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@Heather913 wrote:

So excited to see this !

Which stores have the live custom embroidery this Thursday (8/16) 5-8pm?

Thank you.

@Heather913

Welcome to the boards!Cat Happy

I can't find anything about it on their site, but their live chat by phone opens at 7:00 and their live chat by computer starts at 9:00.  You might try one of those to verify that it will be in your store too.

New Contributor

Thank you very much! Heart