Trusted Contributor

Need Advise on size for the LOGO scoop neck tanks

I haven't ordered much from the LOGO line as I have been able to find many very similar items locally. I do love the look and wear leggings most of the winter here. My dilemma is trying to figure out which size to order in her scoop neck tanks (those meant for layering)

I've read many of the reviews on the long curved hem tank and many seem to prefer sizing up. When I look at the actual garment measurements, it doesn't really help much as I essentially fall between 2 sizes there. I am 5'6" and weigh 134 lbs (fully dressed) yet the bust and hip measurements seem to indicate that this curved bottom tank runs small. And although I am definitely on the thin side, I do carry any undesirable weight in my mid section so really need to avoid clinging there.

Any advise from the lovely die hard LOGO fans here and how you arrived at the size you chose? I would like some roominess in the midsection, for sure, and also would prefer that the bottom not cling to my leggings so any advise and/or suggestions would be so genuinely appreciated.

Thought I'd try and take advantage of the easy pay (ending tonight) since sizing is an issue with a return or exchange possibly needed. If anyone has the time to reply today, it would help me out a lot.

Thanks so much as I really want to try and order the best size, right from the start.

I am leaning towards the curved hem tank as it has the length I will need. That is actually one of my constant concerns with many of Lori's items - they just run too short. I need at least 29" and preferably 30" and above as my legs are on the long side with my height of 5'6.5".

And wishing all a very happy, prosperous, and healthy New Year!

Super Contributor

Re: Need Advise on size for the LOGO scoop neck tanks

It all depends on how you like your clothes to fit. I layer and prefer more than average wearing ease. I'm OCD re the fit of my clothes.

I have wide shoulders and in order to get the fit I like - I go up a size or two. I don't want any pulling through the shoulders and bust line, and I'm really fussy about where the shoulder seam hits at the intersection of torso and arm.

The tops have to barely skim my body - not clinging anywhere, and allow enough ease for layering w/o clinging to under layers.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Kathleen so much for sharing your thoughts. I'm with you about anything clinging anywhere so it sounds like I should err on the side of sizing up so to avoid that. I was thinking that after reading reviews but definitely appreciate your input. I have a decent bust for my overall size and I can't tolerate anything pulling in that area either.

Respected Contributor

I agree with Kathleen. Even though size large fits fine, in Logo, I usually order XL. As long as it fits my shoulders, I don't mind the extra room in other areas. However, I have a girlfriend who always tells me that I wear my clothes too big.