Super Contributor

I just took a look at some of the NeNe items on HSN. All I can say is YIKES!!!

Honored Contributor
On 7/27/2014 sunshine45 said:

well, i went ahead and bought the high low tank and the matching long duster in black.....i liked the dramatic look and thought it looked on the models....plus i just love rayon/spandex clothing.

i dont think that the TS is ugly at all.....and think that there are a few other items that looked nice. didnt like everything, but did like several items.

I like the duster and the high low top-nice design. Please post your review. Enjoy!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor
On 7/27/2014 sparklestar said:

Kind of ironic. Renee has the TSV on QVC and Nene the TS on HSN.

Not the same thing... Renee has worked with or for QVC for

many years even before many of the Host that are on QVC today...

::

That NeNe person is just a television mistake...

Honored Contributor
On 7/27/2014 Chi-town girl said:

well, i went ahead and bought the high low tank and the matching long duster in black.....i liked the dramatic look and thought it looked on the models....plus i just love rayon/spandex clothing.

i dont think that the TS is ugly at all.....and think that there are a few other items that looked nice. didnt like everything, but did like several items.

I like the duster and the high low top-nice design. Please post your review. Enjoy!!!

thanks chi-town girl.....i will definitely report back. Smile

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
On 7/27/2014 Chi-town girl said:

thanks chi-town girl.....i will definitely report back. Smile

I'm interested in the taupe tone in both pieces, but the black will be much more versatile. Interested also to get your view on the fabric & fit. Looks like the duster already sold out, so if it's a hit, they will do a reorder. Hope you love your new items!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I don't care for her. But, if I loved her top, I'd probably buy it. I just don't like it. I don't like anything cold shoulder.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor
On 7/28/2014 winamac1 said:

I don't care for her. But, if I loved her top, I'd probably buy it. I just don't like it. I don't like anything cold shoulder.

Me neither Win..won't buy anything from her. Whats the deal with so many celebrity housewives thinking they're designers? Ugh!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor
On 7/28/2014 emmiesmom said:
On 7/28/2014 winamac1 said:

Me neither Win..won't buy anything from her. Whats the deal with so many celebrity housewives thinking they're designers? Ugh!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}Wink I looked at her lineup emmiesmom-I'd not wear anything she brought in. She's not a designer, LOL.Wink

Hope you have a great day!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

A matching headband - LOL

I don't care for that top.

Trusted Contributor

Mean spirited, selfish, unkind, rude... need I go on? That woman totally offends me in so many ways.