Esteemed Contributor

If I recall NeNe butted heads with Star Jones on The Apprentice. I know it was part of the preconceived storyline, but both ladies played their roles pretty well.

As for being a fashion designer -- just bear in mind that these celebrities have teams of people who have trained as designers who are creating the clothes. All they are doing is lending their name because retailers truly believe celebrity names sell, which is why for decades fashion and beauty brands use celebrity spokespeople. The celebrities business managers just got smart that it would be more profitable to have their name in the label instead of just posing for ads. After taking a look at NeNe's stuff I will say that I won't be buying.

Honored Contributor

Most of the stuff Nene has looks cheap and much of it looks like things she herself shouldn't be wearing for her figure. But then, IMO she is one of the worst dressed people I have seen. She generally looks like a fashion disaster.

Who knows. Nene may be one and done on HSN. I think the ultimate low on HSN was Snooky and she didn't last long at all. Mariah Carey also didn't last long.

Besides Nene, I see an icon on the home page about Melissa Gorga's jewelry line debuting. She's another housewife.

Honored Contributor

HSN wasn't interested in She by Sheree? LOL

Honored Contributor
On 7/28/2014 brii said:

HSN wasn't interested in She by Sheree? LOL

Who Gonna Check me Boo?

Honored Contributor

Super Contributor

I can't stand her either. She's nasty and loud. But she has a huge cult following. Go figure.

Super Contributor

I've heard of her and I didn't have an opinion but once I saw her on Dancing With The Stars I ended up not loving her. She treated her partner Tony very badly. I wouldn't give her one dime IMHO. But that's just me....

I must say, her diamond engagement ring can knock you to the ground! Wowza! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Valued Contributor
On 7/27/2014 sunshine45 said:
On 7/27/2014 Chi-town girl said:

well, i went ahead and bought the high low tank and the matching long duster in black.....i liked the dramatic look and thought it looked on the models....plus i just love rayon/spandex clothing.

i dont think that the TS is ugly at all.....and think that there are a few other items that looked nice. didnt like everything, but did like several items.

I like the duster and the high low top-nice design. Please post your review. Enjoy!!!

thanks chi-town girl.....i will definitely report back. Smile

I LOVE the duster--so elegant--I bought it and the tank in black. I don't think the TS is ugly, either, but it's a little too voluminous for my taste. It IS cute in gray, though, so I may break down on that one--LOL!

Super Contributor
On 7/27/2014 MathisFan said:

Perfect look for standing on a street corner.

ITA

Honored Contributor
On 7/28/2014 kimthib said:
On 7/27/2014 Chi-town girl said:

well, i went ahead and bought the high low tank and the matching long duster in black.....i liked the dramatic look and thought it looked on the models....plus i just love rayon/spandex clothing.

i dont think that the TS is ugly at all.....and think that there are a few other items that looked nice. didnt like everything, but did like several items.

I like the duster and the high low top-nice design. Please post your review. Enjoy!!!

thanks chi-town girl.....i will definitely report back. Smile

I LOVE the duster--so elegant--I bought it and the tank in black. I don't think the TS is ugly, either, but it's a little too voluminous for my taste. It IS cute in gray, though, so I may break down on that one--LOL!

i hope we both love the pieces! i think that that tank and duster will look so great with jeans or a legging or jegging and a nice pair of heels......perfect look to start the new season with. i loved the other 2 colors also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein