Super Contributor

I hadn't  seen Nancy on for some time, and thought she moved away for her

husband's  job, turn on the  Q tonite and there she was.  I was surprised to see her. Just wondering did she ever leave?

Honored Contributor

Other than a  short summer vacation like all the hosts, she's been on frequently.  You probably just miss her showtimes.

Honored Contributor

I've seen Nancy very recently.  And I would really miss her is she left the Q.  I really enjoy Nancy, she's one of the GOOD ones IMO.

Respected Contributor

She's stunning and a true professional!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I saw her last week in the morning show. 

Esteemed Contributor

I usually see her on the Morning Show on non Fashionably Early days.  I don't see why she isn't the regular sub for the Fashionably Early shows when Jayne and/or Pat are not hosting.  In fact, I think Nancy and Sharon F. would make a very watchable Fashionably Early team. 

Valued Contributor

Nancy looks great. Love her with longer hair!

Trusted Contributor

Today she was on with Jayne,yes she is cute,but why does she try on all the clothes.She looks silly doing it,the models will wear the clothes.That is what they get paid for.She does it many times when on with clothing.

Honored Contributor

I recall her trying on a denim shirt because she wasn't sure about which size to order.  XS or Small.  Didn't watch the entire show, though.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Nancy has improved tremendously since her beginning. She could barely make it thru a presentation without stammering & studdering. She has become a good host, sometimes a bit on the silly side, but overall likeable. She is a beautiful lady, & I enjoy MOST of her shows, depending who is she is paired with. I agree with the poster who mentioned her & Sharon together.