Honored Contributor

Re: NO disrepect intented but...

I just went through my stash of tops from Logo that I bought last year and have not worn yet. I cut the poly chiffon type material off the bottom of the one top so I could get some wear out of it without looking ridiculous. The 3 other tops plus one tank I will no doubt have to wear to bed, I don't know what I was thinking when I bought them. No more Logo for me, but for those who love it more power to you.

Respected Contributor

@Miranda1550 wrote:

Some people are so critical, I was criticized for.........................color of the font I used. 

Probably because it is so hard to read.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Occasional Contributor

I'm in complete agreement especially if you're on the plus side, and I don't like to hurry when it comes to shopping. The frenzy of everything being sold out in a matter of minutes erodes the shopping experience. I do have four pieces, but I'm disappointed in the quality. I ordered the Today's Special back in fall, which I wore just a few time. I spilled some milk on it and hand washed it. The bias trim on the bottom of the cardigan became lumpy like a turned waist band; lumps just stayed no matter what I tried. Thanks to QVC for letting me return the product for a complete refund, but it really put brakes on my enthusiasm for this line. I don't actually think that much layering is that attractive anyway even before the cardigan incident.

Esteemed Contributor

I actually don't watch Live QVC. Sometimes I tune in and see what is going on.  Logo kind of makes me chuckle.  I don't like the style being presented in Logo.  It has something to do with the LOGO gal.  She looks to be as old as I am and I am certain that neither of us looks good in what is being presented.  And the prices!  I can duplicate this look in Walmart or online catalogue on sale, discounted  60%.  I see now why her line is going to Zulilly which will provide discounts galore for those who are interested.  

Of course in my case NO disprespect intended as well... Man Wink

Valued Contributor

I really like some of the things but it's crazy that for a line that has tops that fall to the knee even on tall people that they don't offer petite's. I just saw one of her "petite" tops and it was 31 inches long! I'm 5 foot and I know that's the extreme petite end but still...

Honored Contributor

@10000Nicknames wrote:

@thaikoko wrote:

I'm obviously in the minority.  I am so tired of LOGO.  It's all the same and too expensive for the quality.

LOGO, please do something new without the high price tag.  Tunics are fine.  More basic colors, fewer odd colors, less high-lo & asymmetrical & curved, less layering.  In the summer layering is not on option for me.  Higher, crew-type necklines.  Less deep scoops.

Sorry, but its "intended." Sorry. 

@10000Nicknames

You must've missed the thread about what a new study says about people who correct spelling/grammar on social media, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I agree, & I can not watch Lori at all. I turn the channel as soon as I see her. 

Respected Contributor

I do intend disrespect: LOGO is flattering to a certain body type (long and lithe). Everyone else looks like a slob.

Honored Contributor

I think LOGO is ugly and cheap and overpriced but , guess what, my opinion is not important. Clearly, many ladies love them and have the money to spend on many pieces so I just don't watch them, but I have nothing against anyone else who does. 

When we are in Pa we go to  concerts in the street events in the tiny little town next to our camp. There is a lady who always has on LOGO - the layers with the "diaper" tank underneath and always tight leggings no matter how hot and humid it is and I think she looks ridiculous but that is her decision and America is a free country.

Esteemed Contributor

The only time I would consider wearing those tunics if I was pregnant.  To me, they look like maternity tops.  This line of clothing does nothing to flatter anybody's figure.