Respected Contributor

My todays special V.Camuto sandals arrived yesterday

I ended up buying two pairs. Light bronze and Steel.

I have to say I am really impressed! The quality and fit is perfect, true to size.

They are very expensive looking in person the variation in the colors of the stones give a high quality look and are very well done.

I have been wearing around the house and they are very comfortable. I wish I lived somewhere where I could wear them now and year around! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

Re: My todays special V.Camuto sandals arrived yesterday

Mine should be here on Tuesday

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Hmmm, considering a move to go with your sandals. I like the way you think!

Trusted Contributor

Mine arrived, but sadly are going back. I ordered the rose gold which is subtle pretty shade that looks like a slightly metallic nudish-pink. My feet are on the narrow side and I can't keep the sandals on my feet. I run into this problem often with sandals. The sole is slippery and without a back strap...I fall right out of them. I think the outline of the sole is cut a little narrow too...even on my narrow feet. I would probably go up a half size next time if they fit me correctly.

I agree...they are beautiful and well made.

Oh... how...I wish they would stay on my feet!{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Honored Contributor

Happy....happy....my kinda girl. My lovely new embellished Vionic thong sandals arrived today and I've been touching and staring at them all day. I cannot wait to wear them!