Respected Contributor

Miranda Lambert's Wedding Gown

Miranda Lambert has surprised her fans by announcing she is married.

The 35-year-old songstress shared the news on social media on Saturday.

'In honor of Valentine’s Day I wanted to share some news. I met the love of my life. And we got hitched! My heart is full. Thank you Brendan Mcloughlin for loving me for.... me,' she wrote.

Brendan is a N.Y.P.D. Officer from Staten Island.

According to multiple comments posted on social media, he welcomed a baby from a previous relationship in November 2018.

Brendan Mcloughlin Photo

Image result for miranda lambert wedding

Stormy Daniels Donald Trump

Honored Contributor

Re: Miranda Lambert's Wedding Gown

The gown looks pretty. I didn't know he just had a child with someone else. She seems to fall in and out of love and relationships very quickly, hope this one works out.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

How nice for her.  I think she looks beautiful.  So happy! 

Honored Contributor

not iimpressed with wedding ring.

wasn't she the one on GMA news the other day that her and some others were at a restaurant and some kind of melee broke out she got into a fight with somebody over something ?

not much on that Western music seems like I seen her picture

Honored Contributor

Love her dress!

Honored Contributor

The dress is really nice.That police officer is adorable.Hope she is really happy this time.

Regular Contributor

Didn't I just read earlier this week that she was involved in a fight with another patron at a restaurant? She ended up screaming and throwing a salad at her/him. The owner of the restaurant called police, etc. Weird.

Honored Contributor

what I said in above post

guess she's feeling better now

Trusted Contributor

PULEASE!!!!  Love of her life?  Yeah right. Broke up with previous boyfriend in August.  Found this new guy who just had a child with someone else in November.  According to rep, the couple's been married for awhile.  I give it less than a year.  

I'm lovin' the love of my life who was lovin' someone else before me.  Too long for a song title???

Esteemed Contributor

I've read a couple of reports saying they've been married for "a while." Wonder how long?  She hasn't been lucky in the love department so hope this is the one.  I like many of her songs.  

The dress isn't going to go down as one of my all time faves, but it looks appropriate for her and the setting, and all that matters is she was happy with it.  Would like to see more close ups of the dress.  I like lace.  Probably much prettier in person.