Respected Contributor

Re: Meghan at the Sentebale Polo Cup

[ Edited ]

eek!  2000 British pound price tag  no. just no.

the shoes are pretty - but inappropriate.

Trusted Contributor

Love Meghan and Harry!  I love that dress too.  Meghans look is sophisticated yet simple.  Very nice!  

Respected Contributor

i got a kick out of this pic.  Meghan has finally learned to cross her ankles - standing up!The couple arrived together on the red carpet for the match in aid of Harry's own charity, Sentebale, and posed with their arms around each other along with (left to right) Sentebale's CEO Cathy Ferrier, chairman Johnny Hornby, polo international Nacho Figueras and his wife, Delfina

Super Contributor

Harry looks handsome as usual, and Meghan looks wonderful! I, too, love everything about the outfit, even the shoes, although at wedge heel might have been better for grass :-) 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

she looks nice, although "impossibly elegant" is sort of overboard in a description.  Most people would look wonderful in that outfit 

but it's the job of the press to gush.  I find KM more interesting, but I get Hello UK  magazine delivered so I should be talking 

I don't see anything elegant about the dress, impossible or otherwise.  Its very plain and she doesn't seem to have the knack of accessorizing her plain drab dresses.  I'm not impressed with her sense of style.

Image result for simplicity is elegance

Respected Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

she looks nice, although "impossibly elegant" is sort of overboard in a description.  Most people would look wonderful in that outfit 

but it's the job of the press to gush.  I find KM more interesting, but I get Hello UK  magazine delivered so I should be talking 

@jackthebear  I love Hello! magazine!! My doctor always has a couple issues in his office and I enjoy looking through them. I love the large pictures they feature. Of course, outside of the royals, I usually don't know any of the other people featured in the magazine.

Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

I LOVE the clutch handbag. 

Just went over to the J Crew website.....it is only remaining in yellow. I want that clutch in natural!

@Regal Bee  Yeah, I'm not crazy about the yellow. I'd rather the natural, too!!

Valued Contributor

I think she looks great.  The shoes are pretty and I'd kill myself trying to take one step in them.  Red soles=Christian Louboutin=$$$

Respected Contributor

Duchess of Sussex and Prince Harry kiss during the presentation ceremony for the Sentebale ISPS Handa Polo Cup at the Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club in Windsor. 

Respected Contributor

How did I miss the pretty blue topaz earrings Meghan's wearing? I'll tell you how.......I was too busy drooling over that beautiful clutch, LOL!!

Birks 'Bee Chic' Blue Topaz Silver Stud Earrings (sold out).

Birks 'Bee Chic' Blue Topaz Silver Stud Earringse